Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

That this thread seems to have been hijacked by spotty adolescents posting shite about even shitier "music"

f**k off and start your own "I w**k over DJs" thread, children.

Comrades. There really is no easy way to say this. Operation Malkygull was an unmitigated disaster. Casualties are currently sitting at 100%. We failed to forsee that our state of the art kevlar bodyarmour's only weakness was from a direct peck of a broody seagull's beak.

The Mothers Pride, bleach and baking soda chemical warfare also failed and now the seagull is retaliating with shite that is currently eating through the paintwork on my car.

I have retreated to our secret command bunker. Be brave in the knowledge that whilst it is only a matter of time before it raises a dreadful, pecky army and annihilates you all, I am safe in Cheers nightclub.

Mozza, your missus says hi.

^^^ friends in high places.

http://news.sky.com/story/1521160/pm-wants-conversation-about-killer-seagulls

C'mon Gareth

Surely you can have a wide variety in music taste? No?

Like I said I love dance songs when I'm drinking or going out but during the week I'll stick to Indy stuff.

You can absolutely have a wide taste in music, but yours is grim. And it's 'indie'.

You can absolutely have a wide taste in music, but yours is grim. And it's 'indie'.

Agreed, the above mentioned spans the gamut of pish to shite. Which if I measure from my japs eye thru the barse to the hoop is less than a foot, so not that wide at all.

What's the script with lads wearing skintight trousers the noo? Just been out with junior and we passed a boy with an iced gem haircut and skintight trews that showed his legs were the same thickness as my forearms. Surprised the c**t never snapped his tibia just putting on his shite wee san shoes