Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Every single person in a car advert, especially the ones where they appear to be a group of friends driving about laughing together "through the city" or "going off into the countryside" or doing wacky things like suddenly jumping out of the car and running into the sea with no clothes on.

I hope you catch hypothermia you insufferable whompercunting puddledrinking mouthbreathers.

Current worst example is the Toyota where they are all singing locked out of heaven and all got that stupid

Overly happy, too cheery to be fucking real grins and attitudes that only ever appear in adverts and have

me praying for a fatal car crash involving that car and a 50-wagon goods train smearing it to oblivion.

I currently drive a Toyota and that advert makes me want to set fire it.

The story with Nicole/Papa ads for the Clio.....

The production crew had the location and actors all sorted but were thin on plot. On the eve of filming they were bonding over some local grog and grot film. The action in the skin flick was at a masked ball. At the end of one scene, the young actress whips off her mask

"Nicole!" exclaims the bloke

"Papa!" exclaims the girl, as the bloke takes off his mask.

Eureka! think the crew, and a lifetime of cheesy Clio ads is born.

Aye and it'll still feel less embarrassed doing that than being seen in public with 8mile.

Tbf, I've yet to see a dog fling shite at another dog so that puts them above Milesy and yer average junior fan on the evolutionary scale.

Edited by AberdeenBud

What's wrong with that? :lol:

Are you called BigMartyn because you're a big idle lump? :huh:

Get off your arse man!

No because I'm 6ft5. I've been up since 0630 and been out for a walk. Now I'm going to pick up my niece and have a nice day out. The joys of continental shifts.

I can attest that Martyn's a strapping goliath of a man. Dinnae, is all I'm saying :red

I was only jesting with the big fella David. I'm sure BigMartyn knows this, as our meanderings on P&B are generally quite jovial.

Plus he posted a picture of himself on here a while back so I know he's a strapping big fella! :)

**Beep beep, this vehicle is reversing. Beep beep**

When you see KFC buckets in adverts (both tv and billboards. Afore someone starts greetin that it's the wrong topic ;)) filled right to the brim. False advertising at it's best. I used to work at a KFC and even the 16 piece meals wouldn't fill the bucket. Arseholes.