Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Doing a 10 night teeth whitening thing from the dentist, had a mouthguard made last week and got it back today to start the process off. I have to keep it in overnight and it is already feeling a bit strange/annoying. I have had it in for 17 minutes so far. Going to be a long night!

Change your toothpaste to this stuff and your teeth will always be gleaming.

post-37315-14380357211658_thumb.jpg

I can't even laugh at that because of my mouthguard thingy! Tbh I'm only doing this to try and make them look a wee bit better. Typical West of Scotland kid brought up on a diet of wham bars etc so trying to redeem my teeth now.

Teeth are overrated. Apparently it used to be common practice to whip them all out as soon as any sign of decay became obvious and replace them with dentures, so much so that some lassies would get it done before their wedding day (no, not for that reason. Well, I don't think so, anyway). The reason given was that it was much cheaper to take them all out at once, rather than do them one at a time over a lifetime.

My father had his out before he was 25. Went in due to a wee bit of toothache and the dentist said, "well, while you're here anyway..." :lol:

I've posted this before but it still bugs the utter shit out of me - folk who empty their trolley onto the conveyor first at a self service check-out!!

Why? Just pick it out the trolley, scan it and stick it in a fucking bag - there's absolutely no need to fill the fucking conveyor up first

*angry face etc*

Radio was on in work, and Your Radio was actually broken, and the same few songs kept playing on a loop for hours. Loads of people kept on going to the managers' desk and asking for it to be changed, and we kept getting shite about how if they changed the station, they'd have to do it on other shifts. After a few hours of being told that this was a bit of an exceptional circumstance, they finally changed the station eight hours into a ten hour shift.

For f**k sake.

Radio was on in work, and Your Radio was actually broken, and the same few songs kept playing on a loop for hours. Loads of people kept on going to the managers' desk and asking for it to be changed, and we kept getting shite about how if they changed the station, they'd have to do it on other shifts. After a few hours of being told that this was a bit of an exceptional circumstance, they finally changed the station eight hours into a ten hour shift.

For f**k sake.

Used to work in a restaurant that played the same CD, of about 8 songs every day. Mind numbing.

Used to work in a restaurant that played the same CD, of about 8 songs every day. Mind numbing.

I worked in Halfords eves & weekends as a teen. The Christmas CD came out in about November and the same terrible ten songs were on constant rotation. Put me right off Christmas.

I worked in Halfords eves & weekends as a teen. The Christmas CD came out in about November and the same terrible ten songs were on constant rotation. Put me right off Christmas.

Aye but Christmas is a whole thing to itself. You can't escape the same ~10 songs no matter where you go. All the radio stations have them on rotation, every shop, supermarket, cafe & bar.

Aye but Christmas is a whole thing to itself. You can't escape the same ~10 songs no matter where you go. All the radio stations have them on rotation, every shop, supermarket, cafe & bar.

That figure probably includes the various versions of Do They Know It's Christmas.

Can't mind who it was on here that said it, but the best thing I've seen on the matter was along the lines of :

"I save myself £7pm by going into a charity shop instead, flicking through a big box of DVDs and leaving empty handed".

That was me a couple of years ago.

I actually really like Netflix and Amazon Prime, but we watch a lot of catch-up TV.

Just put a pair of scissors through my hand. Sitting in a+e in a wee bit of pain.

Jesus Christ, man. I was kidding about the cuddlefest, but I'm willing to do it if it stops the madness :blink:

joey-and-ross-nap-gif-1430266967.gif

Public transport during rush hour on the way home from work is just the worst. You really do need to go to a happy place in your mind to stop yourself going on a murderous rampage.

Or is that just me?

Familiar gripe from me here, but the ridiculous and disproportionate coverage than women's football gets.

Loads of items on BBC sport and they've even taken to saying stuff like "the first to score a hat trick for England at the Men's World Cup" Oh f**k right off with your ridiculous so called equality agenda you useless c***s.

Public transport during rush hour on the way home from work is just the worst. You really do need to go to a happy place in your mind to stop yourself going on a murderous rampage.

Or is that just me?

No, but it's true of most things.