Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I was doing some DIY earlier and had an easy choice, hit the nail and miss the finger, hit the nail and miss the finger, hit the nail and miss the finger, hit the nail and miss the finger, hit the nail and miss the finger.

b*****d.

Tell you what, you hold the nail, and when you nod your head, I'll hit it...

The phrase 'I won't get that time back', usually applied when someone has watched a film they didn't enjoy.

You don't get any time back, for anything, enjoyable or not.

It's a silly phrase.

This love for wanting to stop and take photos of everything at any given event, not for your own enjoyment in a few years time, but simply to show off to the world on FB, Snapchat or f*****g Instagram.

I was driving in Southampton today and I saw a young couple running for a bus, the male stopped to take his phone out, hold it up and I can only imagine take a Snapchat of him and his female friend running for the bus.

They missed it which was hilarious.

This love for wanting to stop and take photos of everything at any given event, not for your own enjoyment in a few years time, but simply to show off to the world on FB, Snapchat or f*****g Instagram.

Yeah this, hate it. Think I said the same after I'd run last year's City 2 Surf. Thousands of people running in a race and you've got idiots just stopping to take selfies. Twats.

People, basically all girls, who feel the need to post a picture before everytime they go to the gym and then also whilst they are at the gym. All with about 20 hashtags such as #gym #fitness #girlswholift. Fucking arseholes

Currently listening to Radio 1 as they’re playing dance tunes all day, including some nice older ones. Usually I would steer well clear due to the cretins and the mostly awful tunes they play on repeat.

Anyway, the tunes are good, but the presenter, Clara Amfo, is a monumental fucking cretin. It’s like she’s went to a special school for radio show presenters that train them how to be fucking abysmal arseholes with the worst type of clichéd, cheery but incredibly safe ‘banter’. She’s just atrocious. Hearing her appalling patter makes me want to commit genuinely awful crimes.

Currently listening to Radio 1 as they’re playing dance tunes all day, including some nice older ones. Usually I would steer well clear due to the cretins and the mostly awful tunes they play on repeat.

Anyway, the tunes are good, but the presenter, Clara Amfo, is a monumental fucking cretin. It’s like she’s went to a special school for radio show presenters that train them how to be fucking abysmal arseholes with the worst type of clichéd, cheery but incredibly safe ‘banter’. She’s just atrocious. Hearing her appalling patter makes me want to commit genuinely awful crimes.

What the f**k do you expect if you're listening to Radio 1?

I was meant to be paid today, but someone can't seem to tell the difference between the numbers 6 and 8, thus my wage has seemingly went into someone else's bank account (I'm looking at you, Throbber!).

Any chance I will see any of my wage, legal types? I imagine the onus will be on the agency I work for to claw the money back and then hopefully drop it in my account.

I second this. Heard her before. Fucking cretin

What the f**k do you expect if you're listening to Radio 1?

I was meant to be paid today, but someone can't seem to tell the difference between the numbers 6 and 8, thus my wage has seemingly went into someone else's bank account (I'm looking at you, Throbber!).

Any chance I will see any of my wage, legal types? I imagine the onus will be on the agency I work for to claw the money back and then hopefully drop it in my account.

Surely the agency, whose responsibility it is to pay your wages, will have to do a second transfer immediately to your account paying your salary, and then try and claw back the original funds transferred in error from whomever they were sent to?

If it's the case that they're saying you'll only be paid when they get their money back then I'd be straight round there with a milk bottle full of fuel, an old rag and a zippo.

Surely the agency, whose responsibility it is to pay your wages, will have to do a second transfer immediately to your account paying your salary, and then try and claw back the original funds transferred in error from whomever they were sent to?

If it's the case that they're saying you'll only be paid when they get their money back then I'd be straight round there with a milk bottle full of fuel, an old rag and a zippo.

Was told this wasn't possible as they need to receive confirmation from the bank that it hasn't gone into my account.

Mental. It's only for 12 hours work FFS, probably just over £100.