Every minute's like an hour,

Every hour's like a day,

Every day lasts forever,

But what else am i gonna do,

I'd wait forever and a day for you,

So, two days then? p***ks.

:lol:

Slightly worried that you know the lyrics to a JLS song, however :P

The yard at work has been broken into a few times lately, so a new fence is being built. Clearing out some pallets today only to discover that one of the thieves left a big stinking brown shite in the corner. Dirty b*****ds.

The yard at work has been broken into a few times lately, so a new fence is being built. Clearing out some pallets today only to discover that one of the thieves left a big stinking brown shite in the corner. Dirty b*****ds.

Pccabe will be round to get it for dna,he isn't busy just now.

JLS sing:

Every minute's like an hour,

Every hour's like a day,

Every day lasts forever,

But what else am i gonna do,

I'd wait forever and a day for you,

So, two days then? p***ks.

So are you annoyed they'd only wait 2 days for you?

Moved to a new flat on Monday. The previous tenant evidently wasn't familiar with the concept of cleaning, so its taken three long evenings to actually get it into a condition I like it.

Fifteen floors with a wee breeze and a wee balcony. I get to pretend Im a pirate on the high seas, so it isnt all bad!

I saw a Canadian comedian called Craig something do a wee joke about that, how Scottish people correct his pronunciation of his own name:

"Hello son, what's your name?"

"Hi, my name's Cregg."

"Nice to meet you, CRAIG."

Craig Campbell. He's hilarious. He was Frankie Boyle's warm-up act when I went to see him in Carlisle. Campbell had me in stitches.

Moved to a new flat on Monday. The previous tenant evidently wasn't familiar with the concept of cleaning, so its taken three long evenings to actually get it into a condition I like it.

Fifteen floors with a wee breeze and a wee balcony. I get to pretend Im a pirate on the high seas, so it isnt all bad!

They must've knew it was you who was moving in :ph34r:

Don't you live abroad? Maybe they don't use a deposit system in that country

My girlfriend wrote off her car earlier and I had to drive round, help sort things out etc despite the fact my back is gubbed. She's fine but a bit shaken up but I'm now in crippling pain. I make no apologies for the fact I bought 10 pint bottles of beer on the way home and intend to drink until the pain is suitably numbed

My girlfriend wrote off her car earlier and I had to drive round, help sort things out etc despite the fact my back is gubbed. She's fine but a bit shaken up but I'm now in crippling pain. I make no apologies for the fact I bought 10 pint bottles of beer on the way home and intend to drink until the pain is suitably numbed

Did the furry dice survive?

Got a new part time job recently. Hours are 5pm-9pm Monday to Friday. Can't complain with that. College course starts in September and will finish at 4pm. I go to college in Edinburgh and my works in Falkirk. If traffics heavy then I'll be late for work. It's 2 days a week this will effect me and I don't know whether to ask them if I can change my shift pattern now or when the time comes.

My mates have worked there for a while and said it shouldn't be a problem but one of the trainees I'm with is saying that the shift patterns are set 5-9 which is shit. Need to wait and see what happens

Got a new part time job recently. Hours are 5pm-9pm Monday to Friday. Can't complain with that. College course starts in September and will finish at 4pm. I go to college in Edinburgh and my works in Falkirk. If traffics heavy then I'll be late for work. It's 2 days a week this will effect me and I don't know whether to ask them if I can change my shift pattern now or when the time comes.

My mates have worked there for a while and said it shouldn't be a problem but one of the trainees I'm with is saying that the shift patterns are set 5-9 which is shit. Need to wait and see what happens

Wait till you've been there a while and mention the problem when you've proved yourself useful. Your mates who have been there a while will know the lay of the land a lot better than a trainee.

Don't you live abroad? Maybe they don't use a deposit system in that country

Its like a pale imitation. So they use a 1 month deposit, just like in Scotchland, but going by some of the flats Ive looked at over the last few months, short of detonating a pipe bomb in the place, they dont give a shit how clean you leave it.

Wait till you've been there a while and mention the problem when you've proved yourself useful. Your mates who have been there a while will know the lay of the land a lot better than a trainee.

Yeah I hope so. Just gonna have to give it a couple weeks after my trainings finished then I'll bring it up. Everything seems fairly flexible so hopefully I'm just worrying over nothing :)

Yeah I hope so. Just gonna have to give it a couple weeks after my trainings finished then I'll bring it up. Everything seems fairly flexible so hopefully I'm just worrying over nothing :)

You've got the excuse of saying that when you took the job you thought it wouldn't be a problem but have got minor worries now that you could be delayed in bad traffic. ;)

Got a new part time job recently. Hours are 5pm-9pm Monday to Friday. Can't complain with that...........

..... saying that the shift patterns are set 5-9 which is shit.

:huh:

:lol:

Good luck with the new job mate.