Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Got a new part time job recently. Hours are 5pm-9pm Monday to Friday. Can't complain with that. College course starts in September and will finish at 4pm. I go to college in Edinburgh and my works in Falkirk. If traffics heavy then I'll be late for work. It's 2 days a week this will effect me and I don't know whether to ask them if I can change my shift pattern now or when the time comes.

My mates have worked there for a while and said it shouldn't be a problem but one of the trainees I'm with is saying that the shift patterns are set 5-9 which is shit. Need to wait and see what happens

Is it a place where quite a few students work? If so they might do a mass student shift change around August/September time.

I was in the same position as yourself last year and it was a pain in the arse - thankfully my manager was sound with me coming in early a few days a week to make up the hours lost due to Uni commitments.

Vomiting cats. Specifically, the way they run about the house yowling to let everyone know they're about to barf, then refuse to do it on any paper towels you lay down in front of them. Oh, and they won't do it on floors with a smooth surface; always on the sodding carpet.

Also, dugs that eat grass to make themselves vomit (for whatever reason), then wait until they get back into the house before they chuck.

Tempted to go round all the animal beds and stick two fingers down my throat :angry:

Vomiting cats. Specifically, the way they run about the house yowling to let everyone know they're about to barf, then refuse to do it on any paper towels you lay down in front of them. Oh, and they won't do it on floors with a smooth surface; always on the sodding carpet.

Also, dugs that eat grass to make themselves vomit (for whatever reason), then wait until they get back into the house before they chuck.

Tempted to go round all the animal beds and stick two fingers down my throat :angry:

It gives me the dry boak picking it up, chunks of whiskas because the greedy bassa has wolfed it down too quick. I put it outside on the grass and its gone within minutes, seagulls and blackbirds love a bit of cat vomit. :green

My cat never vomits, however the dog enjoys a good vomit, though shes quite good and knows shes to go outside to do it so will wait by the back door before she starts wretching

It gives me the dry boak picking it up, chunks of whiskas because the greedy bassa has wolfed it down too quick. I put it outside on the grass and its gone within minutes, seagulls and blackbirds love a bit of cat vomit. :green

So do dugs, judging by this morning :barf

I witnessed my old cat Henry (rip) eat too much, whitey into food bowl then start eating the vomit. Classy creatures.

People who produce coupons at the supermarket checkouts, particularly after they have handed over the cash to pay, and take five minutes to locate said coupon - "Oh, I know I've got it somewhere...let me empty my voluminous bag (oo-er!)" I didn't think these things existed anymore. Invariably it causes the operator stress and the whole queue is held up so that some skinflint can save 20 pee on a tin of beans. GTF with that.

People who produce coupons at the supermarket checkouts, particularly after they have handed over the cash to pay, and take five minutes to locate said coupon - "Oh, I know I've got it somewhere...let me empty my voluminous bag (oo-er!)" I didn't think these things existed anymore. Invariably it causes the operator stress and the whole queue is held up so that some skinflint can save 20 pee on a tin of beans. GTF with that.

Supermarket queues drive me mental. I've started using Scan & Shop instead, it's a million times better.

Is it a place where quite a few students work? If so they might do a mass student shift change around August/September time.

I was in the same position as yourself last year and it was a pain in the arse - thankfully my manager was sound with me coming in early a few days a week to make up the hours lost due to Uni commitments.

Yeah about half my old schoolmates work there it's mental. Hopefully that would do the trick. I'll have 3 days a week where I'll be sitting on my arse doing nothing so it would be good if I could get in early like that.

Cheers

'Smokers'. Scum of the fucking earth.

Been said a million times but c***s who stand still in the middle of an escalator.

Or people who stand still on the same step on an escalator beside each other.

Absolute c***s.

^^^subhuman scum the pair of you.

Edited by welshbairn

Yep - clearing up cat chunder is the main reason I don't touch tuna mayonnaise.

The consistency, and let's be honest the smell are just too close for comfort.

This love for wanting to stop and take photos of everything at any given event, not for your own enjoyment in a few years time, but simply to show off to the world on FB, Snapchat or f*****g Instagram.