Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Had the cold and felt like crap all weekend, and it due to working in an office where dicks insist on coming in even when they are sick.

All last week 2 of them were coughing and sneezing and complain they were ill,

they fine today and had a fine weekend, I caught their germs and had a sick weekend.

If you ill don't come into the office.

Business meetings all day today and tomorrow, followed by going to see a shite cliché of a comedian and I have a horrible stinking cold, fever and high temperature.

FML :(

Adam's going tonight. I couldn't really be arsed, which worked out alright as it means he's taking someone else and I don't need to get a babysitter. :D

Had the cold and felt like crap all weekend, and it due to working in an office where dicks insist on coming in even when they are sick.

All last week 2 of them were coughing and sneezing and complain they were ill,

they fine today and had a fine weekend, I caught their germs and had a sick weekend.

If you ill don't come into the office.

2 of the worst things you failed to mention.

1, They act all hero like because they came in and spread the cold they collected from another oxygen thief.

2, The unions fought for sick pay so that you can stay in bed when ill.

You most likely get full sick pay too.

Just take all the benefits off them and let them live like a slave I say.

2 of the worst things you failed to mention.

1, They act all hero like because they came in and spread the cold they collected from another oxygen thief.

2, The unions fought for sick pay so that you can stay in bed when ill.

You most likely get full sick pay too.

Just take all the benefits off them and let them live like a slave I say.

Correct

Just totally pissed off I had a ruined weekend due to their stupidity.......

Should have just taken today off as re-payment for lost Saturday.

My last place of work could never make their mind up when it came to sickness. On the one hand, you went in with so much as a sniffle and the bosses were down on you, accusing you of spreading germs/infecting co-workers. Then, on the other hand, were you to phone in sick, the same bosses went into panic mode, "well, how bad is it? Couldn't you come in and see how you get on?" etc. Cretins, the lot of them.

Wasn't it Mon Dieu that posted it? He seems to be the person for cracking stuff of that nature.

It was indeed - props and apologies to Mon Dieu.

Looks like its having an angry w**k. IMO.

As opposed to your avatar, who actually is an angry w**k :P

I can't remember if I have mentioned this before but it is something that appeared on TV again tonight that always annoys me. The BBC news (both sides of the border are guilty) present some news item on the main 6pm news and harp on about something random (today it was Rugby and brain injuries) before ending their report by saying "if you want to know more about this totally random news story then tune in to 'Rugby: Why Getting Speared in the Face Might Hurt Your Brain' a Panorama Special tonight at 8".

So you have basically just squeezed in a piece of news that is effectively an advert for some program later on that night? Not sure why it annoys me but it does (BBC Scotland are particularly bad at this).

Can we advertise this site down under or in the us so it isn't dead at this time

There's quite a few of us in the US but we tend to post at work, I think, so it's still going to be pretty dead at your time.

I can't remember if I have mentioned this before but it is something that appeared on TV again tonight that always annoys me. The BBC news (both sides of the border are guilty) present some news item on the main 6pm news and harp on about something random (today it was Rugby and brain injuries) before ending their report by saying "if you want to know more about this totally random news story then tune in to 'Rugby: Why Getting Speared in the Face Might Hurt Your Brain' a Panorama Special tonight at 8".

So you have basically just squeezed in a piece of news that is effectively an advert for some program later on that night? Not sure why it annoys me but it does (BBC Scotland are particularly bad at this).

The 3 main FTA channels here regularly advertise items that will be on tomorrow's news.