Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Going through the barriers at train stations,

The idiots who think you have to wait till the barrier fully closes after someone has gone through before they can insert their ticket to open the barrier again.

Someone goes through, just put your ticket in, the barrier will just stay open and you can go through,

this waiting may only be a couple of seconds but just grates as you stand there.

I have been doing a lot of deliveries around the Glasgow and central belt area over the last week. I cannot believe what I am seeing on the roads in difficult conditions. Vehicles tanking along a few feet from the car in front on soaking roads. I have seen numerous shunts and near misses.

This morning on the outskirts of Stirling I pulled over to let an ambulance by , it had blues and twos going, the big 4x4 behind me then tried to pass the ambulance gave it a right blasting. God knows what will happen in the ice and snow....

Turn it on. The heat will dry it out.

Do it.

The boy that came up to look at it said to put the heating on to dry it out before he replaces it on Friday.

What sort of degenerate wakes up at 11.01am on a Wednesday?

I wasn't entirely truthful: I woke up at half ten. The sudden dripping noise is what got me out of bed.

A lucky one?

That too.

Going through the barriers at train stations,

The idiots who think you have to wait till the barrier fully closes after someone has gone through before they can insert their ticket to open the barrier again.

Someone goes through, just put your ticket in, the barrier will just stay open and you can go through,

this waiting may only be a couple of seconds but just grates as you stand there.

Never knew this; you should tell more people.

Knowing technology, I'd be assuming that it would happily take my ticket, then close after the time allotted for the last guy.

After a one off boozy weekend and eating utter crap for 3 days mostly, my arse had heavy bleedage on Monday. I think something has been torn as it's still painful to sit and i nearly cried at the smallest withdrawal earlier.

I think that there's something else you want to tell us.

After a one off boozy weekend and eating utter crap for 3 days mostly, my arse had heavy bleedage on Monday. I think something has been torn as it's still painful to sit and i nearly cried at the smallest withdrawal earlier.

Bleedage, maybe aye.

Heavy Bleedage?! Bad Aids.

You've either got what is called an anal fissure or you've been raped by someone with cheese grater foil wrapped around his cock. Either way get down to the doctor and get some concentrated steroid/cortisone cream and shove it up your arse. Sorts it amazingly quickly.