Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I pass a billboard on the way to work that is currently advertising an Iceland frozen Beef Wellington that looks like pastry stuffed with dog shit.

If that's the best they can make it look for their advert, what the f**k does it actually look like??

Adverts always make their food look better than it actually is. I have grave concerns for this meal

The car wash. Stuck behind a queue of idiots. Your car is not even dirty, WTF are you people fucking doing here, fucking arseholes.

It's upper class to wash yer car every Sunday and to also visit the petrol station for refuelling regardless of how dirty the car is and how empty the tank.

I must be a tink as I wash it never and refuel when the beeping starts to get on my tits

My local (formerly) trusted cornershop stopped stocking Pickled Onion Space Raiders so I've been making do with the Beef ones. Then they stopped appearing and it was just the crappy Spicy ones. Now there are no Space Raiders. I suspect the shopkeepers have been turned and are now in some passive aggressive wing of ISIS.

My exhaust has decided to fall off my car. Managed to limp it to a garage to get it fixed. Brand new exhaust being fitted as I type this for £170ish quid.

Not sure if bargain or ripped off

I think I told this one before...My exhaust fell of back to front about midway down the car. I turned in to a side road to stop, not realising there was temporary traffic lights with a cable across the road. My broken exhaust scooped up the cable and pulled the lights down. Much to the consternation of the man on steps trying to fix them.

When you plan your walk across the road, beautifully calculated to pass between moving cars, and one of them suddenly and needlessly stops, screwing it all up for everybody.

This, but when you cross at a junction and you walk round the back of the car waiting to go and it fucks off when you are right at the boot, Makin you look like a bloon.

The apartment that cancelled on me last Saturday night promised me they would refund my payment in 24 hours time so it went back on Monday.

They've still not paid me, anyone know how I can get my money back?

When you plan your walk across the road, beautifully calculated to pass between moving cars, and one of them suddenly and needlessly stops, screwing it all up for everybody.

JAYWALKER!

Sometimes it looks like there is room to cross between two moving cars only to find that the one in front is towing a small trailer. Sore on the knees and embarrassing.