Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Saturday night MOTD the host and guests are usually dressed quite formal and dapper, then the Sunday night they look like they're just out the pub.

Someone needs to ask Danny Murphy if he realises he's wearing a grey denim shirt.

Does the chocolate taste different in Oz because they add shit to it to stop it from melting so easily or is that an urban myth? I can't remember eating any chocolate when I was there so I can't answer my own question.

That's what I was told as well. Is it true no idea but it does taste different. It's not as good as UK chocolate but after a time you get used to it.

We use poop with the wee man. He started giggling at the word. It's a strange word. Your mouth does the shape of your rusty sherrifs badge when saying it..

There's a line in Despicable Me where one of the characters finds himself stranded on the moon and says "Oh poop!". My son watches that film all the time. He woke up at 3am today and came into our bed and went back to sleep, just as I was dozing off he said, loudly, in his sleep "Oh poop!". Near pished myself laughing.

When he came into the room initially last night he was still half sleeping and saying odd wee sentences of disjointed stuff and one of the things he said was "stinky mummy" which had me in knots and I too decided to say it.

Stopped in past the local Tesco for lunch with missus, I was already in a bad mood with the wife ,

And we were next in line at till when one of the cafe staff came up to till with a plate of food, a turkey Xmas meal, and then tries to find the person who ordered it, no one claims it as she goes round the whole cafe,

Eventually she comes back round to the till to which the old bint stood in front of me, at till, pipes up its hers despite nae saying anything first time round stupid bitch

Stopped in past the local Tesco for lunch with missus, I was already in a bad mood with the wife ,

And we were next in line at till when one of the cafe staff came up to till with a plate of food, a turkey Xmas meal, and then tries to find the person who ordered it, no one claims it as she goes round the whole cafe,

Eventually she comes back round to the till to which the old bint stood in front of me, at till, pipes up its hers despite nae saying anything first time round stupid bitch

Did you go up behind her and smash her face into the food, like that boy in Eastenders did to his wife back in the day when she said she didn't like gravy?

Some c**t on the train is sitting in the luggage rack.

The one by the doors or the ones that run the length of the carriages, overhead? Always wondered if the latter could be used as a bunk on longer journeys seeing as only Caley Sleepers have the berths.

The one by the doors or the ones that run the length of the carriages, overhead? Always wondered if the latter could be used as a bunk on longer journeys seeing as only Caley Sleepers have the berths.

If he was on the overhead I could grudgingly respect his #bantz.

There are seats available.

If he was on the overhead I could grudgingly respect his #bantz.

There are seats available.

Maybe he only uses side-facing 'seats', similar to a wifey I encountered the other week who asked me if I could swap seats with her as she hated travelling backwards.

I said no (like I'm giving up a table seat) and she stood in the aisle to face forward instead, getting in the way of the trolley, folk heading for the loo etc. for the best part of half an hour. This country should have a cull.

Edited by Hedgecutter