Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It is the law that people in the back seats of cars have to wear seat belts, not just to protect them but also to protect the front seat passengers in the event of an accident.

Why is it then that folk can have their dogs jumping around in the back unrestrained?

Don't get me started Granny... :shutup:death

Frankie and Bennys

Made the mistake of allowing my 8 year old niece to choose the lunch venue today. Whilst I dont doubt there are people who view microwaved food and screaming kids as some sort of a treat but surely these aren't the same people who would lay out 20 quid a head on a lunch.

Frankie and Bennys

Made the mistake of allowing my 8 year old niece to choose the lunch venue today. Whilst I dont doubt there are people who view microwaved food and screaming kids as some sort of a treat but surely these aren't the same people who would lay out 20 quid a head on a lunch.

It's coming to Dundee.

Frankie and Bennys

Been once. Never again.

This.

Or sit on their phone all through it, before asking what has been happening as they didn't understand something that thats just happened.

On a similar vein, my friend asked to game round to watch the football as he doesn't have BT. I said no bother, hadn't seen him in a while. All he fucking did was sit on his phone having conversations with everyone on twitter, facebook and whatsapp saying how shite the game was. Said about two words to me and then I switched the router off. He then actually spoke to me for a few minutes, before i told him to f**k off.

Smart phones really do my tits right in.

On a similar vein, my friend asked to game round to watch the football as he doesn't have BT. I said no bother, hadn't seen him in a while. All he fucking did was sit on his phone having conversations with everyone on twitter, facebook and whatsapp saying how shite the game was. Said about two words to me and then I switched the router off. He then actually spoke to me for a few minutes, before i told him to f**k off.

Smart phones really do my tits right in.

This, although probably more focused around meals/drinks out. People who 10 minutes after sitting down have their phone out. The smaller the group the worse the insult it is. No excuse for it, no matter how bad my chat is.

Got to agree with the 'people constantly on their phone are wankers' chat. Out at the pub or something and some guy is sitting on his phone not speaking the whole time, w**k.

Yip, would have to agree. I make a point of not checking phone etc if I'm in company. I was at a wedding reception in Sept and across the hall there was a table of about half a dozen folk just sitting on their phones, ignoring each other and the fact there was a wedding reception on.

Don't walk behind them then.

So I'll just walk on the road and risk death shall I?

Good one..

If I do see a filthy, minging, jakey, yellow fingered and yellow toothed smoker I will do my best to get out of their rancid area. I'll even cross the street and step in to the road where possible. I'm talking about the c***s that you can't see that suddenly duck their neck in to their tracksuit top, like a seedy, cancerous Kappa turtle, and light up quickly, so you get that initial puff of smoke that goes everywhere. These people should be shipped to the Galapagos Islands oot my face.

So I'll just walk on the road and risk death shall I?

Good one..

If I do see a filthy, minging, jakey, yellow fingered and yellow toothed smoker I will do my best to get out of their rancid area. I'll even cross the street and step in to the road where possible. I'm talking about the c***s that you can't see that suddenly duck their neck in to their tracksuit top, like a seedy, cancerous Kappa turtle, and light up quickly, so you get that initial puff of smoke that goes everywhere. These people should be shipped to the Galapagos Islands oot my face.

post-36539-14500481525731_thumb.jpg

Yip, would have to agree. I make a point of not checking phone etc if I'm in company. I was at a wedding reception in Sept and across the hall there was a table of about half a dozen folk just sitting on their phones, ignoring each other and the fact there was a wedding reception on.

Was out on Saturday and in the pub at a table in my eyeline was 4 girls that for about an hour every time I looked at least two were taking selfies or getting another to take a photo of them as they sat and posted the photos on whatever social shit-fest they live their lives on and being on their phones.

They didn't even appear to be chatting to each other the whole time, they were all on phones.

Frankie and Bennys

Have a pizza if there's a next time, at least they're not microwaved.

Radio in the office for background noise is good eleven months of the year............

Just take your constant irritating happy Christmas / Yuletide / Frosty the Snowman & c**t and fucking ram it.

Season Greetings one and all.

P.S.

The sleigh bells can f**k off too.

Edited by MEADOWXI