Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

On only their second outing today, my light blue/green Adidas Jeans suede gutties got a dirty scuff on the right toe from the underside of the door in Tam Shepherds trick shop and I stood in a massive puddle in a pothole on my left trainer. I haven't stood in a puddle since I was about 7.

I am beyond seething.

Absolute predictable clusterf@@k at Asda today, stupid idiots leaving shopping until Christmas Eve.

All roads jammed near it with people cutting each other up and just being gits in general. I have no doubt that if anything serious ever did happen then it would be everyman for themselves.

If I worked there I would limit the stock of turkeys and place bets on fights.

:lol:

Absolute predictable clusterf@@k at Asda today, stupid idiots leaving shopping until Christmas Eve.

All roads jammed near it with people cutting each other up and just being gits in general. I have no doubt that if anything serious ever did happen then it would be everyman for themselves.

If I worked there I would limit the stock of turkeys and place bets on fights.

:lol:

I went into Asda Milton for a small tub of whipping cream at about 1 o'clock today. It turns out all they have is Brandy Pouring Cream, Sour Cream or Creme Fresh, I didn't particularly think any of these options would whip very well.

Keen as I am to see Santa come a cropper over the middle east, I'm giving up the google tracking thing. It's incredibly slow and sucking the life out my computer. Google got popular by being down to the basics but clever and fast. You're on your own Santa.

Keen as I am to see Santa come a cropper over the middle east, I'm giving up the google tracking thing. It's incredibly slow and sucking the life out my computer. Google got popular by being down to the basics but clever and fast. You're on your own Santa.

http://www.noradsanta.org/

The top drawer of the freezer drops forward when I open it so when you put in the ice cube tray with fresh water it tips out unless I hold the bottom of the drawer upright.

Every freezer I can remember having is like this.

post-25521-0-85050200-1451039447_thumb.p

The top drawer of the freezer drops forward when I open it so when you put in the ice cube tray with fresh water it tips out unless I hold the bottom of the drawer upright.

Every freezer I can remember having is like this.

Always had that problem. Solution is those ice cube bags you can buy. Fill with water and seal and you can chuck them in any drawer, no more tray balancing.

Those mates that you've got that are just fucking late regardless of the time you agree to meet. Told them to be at mine for 7pm tonight so we can have a decent swally before we get the bus to Glasgow. It gets to five past and it transpires that c**t A has just got himself in the shower at c**t B's flat, over 3 miles away. I'm a super punctual b*****d and this gets right on my tits.

Those mates that you've got that are just fucking late regardless of the time you agree to meet. Told them to be at mine for 7pm tonight so we can have a decent swally before we get the bus to Glasgow. It gets to five past and it transpires that c**t A has just got himself in the shower at c**t B's flat, over 3 miles away. I'm a super punctual b*****d and this gets right on my tits.

This x10. Absolutely hate folk who are late.