Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

So true. That's in regards to anything as well. VikingTon, the only snob to ever come from Greenock, is the absolute worst for shite like this.

It's not my fault that you're a Celtic-supporting tramp who does literally everything wrong. I'd blame some bad luck in the sperm race more than anything else tbh.

Cheers Dee Dee, over the moon.

Adams foond his cat, the super are four nuthin up and sevco got beat.

Yerniteds just scored but there's still time. ;) cmon tae f**k yeh inbred hairy backed fucks lets Make this a Lou Reed occasion!

Following on from monkeyblair's experience; people in shops that need to use the till to do simple sums.

I've experienced this in Greggs and Bains in particular. Two sausage rolls/pies/steak bakes whatever - 2 x 86p; can you really not count that out in your head?

I stop off at my local shop now and again (more the now) after work and buy 1 bottle of beer ฿52 and a ฿5 bag of ice. Every fucking time they will get the calculator out. I'll have the correct money and she looks at me if I'm some rain man.

As far as I'm concerned, young man, this post has just confirmed your non inclusion for Dareathon 2016.

Friends. You're a fat dogs cock Lichtie.

Friends is great, you'd be surprised at how many Friends fans there are. You might have to go on this Dareathon yourself bud. :P

Adams foond his cat, the super are four nuthin up and sevco got beat.

Yerniteds just scored but there's still time. ;) cmon tae f**k yeh inbred hairy backed fucks lets Make this a Lou Reed occasion!

And the Well are 2-1 up. Oooossssha c**t yeh, ehm getting a semi.

Cmon teuchtars, I wanna be able to smash diamonds wi this.

And the Well are 2-1 up. Oooossssha c**t yeh, ehm getting a semi.

Cmon teuchtars, I wanna be able to smash diamonds wi this.

Last min equaliser do you?