Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Places I've seen it are Rome, Nice, Cannes, Marbella, Barcelona and Madrid.

Dundee possibly hasn't the same attraction for these kind of scammers??

I doubt very much the person I saw, had 50 or 60 quid worth of earnings hidden away from her morning of begging.

In bed with toothache (abcess) dentist appt on Wednesday can't come quick enough!

Hope you're already on antibiotics, dentist will tell you to come back in a week if not. And ibuprofen for the pain. And whisky if the antibiotics allow it.

Hope you're already on antibiotics, dentist will tell you to come back in a week if not. And ibuprofen for the pain. And whisky if the antibiotics allow it.

No antibiotics yet, hopefully get some on Wednesday. Just using corsodyl just now and took ibuprofen.

Meh, look on the bright side, it might save you from putting on a few pounds over the next few weeks. ;)

Ha! Maybe pal, every cloud and all that!

...and I thought we were friends, Miguel :bairn

:1eye

:P

I used to know a few folk in Kent who raged about things like this - it seems a less common attitude in these parts. They all had stories about homeless folk driving Jags, or blind buskers taking off their shades at clocking off time and doing the Lambada down the high street.

To a man, they were the type of person who wouldn't piss into a cup if you were gasping for water in the Sahara.

You are unquestionably the least metal person I have ever encountered.

Even if the bizarre claims you're making are true, wouldn't you still feel sorry for the people? I mean, they're hardly living a dream are they?

Bizarre Claims????, because you havent seen it, it cant be happening right?.

Or maybe no-one else in this thread has said something similar.

Why would I feel sorry for people deliberately scamming people and depriving people who are genuinely being forced to beg?

No antibiotics yet, hopefully get some on Wednesday. Just using corsodyl just now and took ibuprofen.

Can't remember which thread but Dee Man has also been on the corsodyl for a mouth problem (oral thrush). His missus got the blame but is there anything we should know?

Can't remember which thread but Dee Man has also been on the corsodyl for a mouth problem (oral thrush). His missus got the blame but is there anything we should know?

Got woken up this morning with a call from the health centre to tell me I've got iron deficiency anaemia. Turns out my blood count is less than half of what it should be and they were considering a blood transfusion but have told me to take iron tablets for a month first. What a waste of a fiver that Cordosyl was - I might drop it off at Redhead's later.

Got woken up this morning with a call from the health centre to tell me I've got iron deficiency anaemia. Turns out my blood count is less than half of what it should be and they were considering a blood transfusion but have told me to take iron tablets for a month first. What a waste of a fiver that Cordosyl was - I might drop it off at Redhead's later.

I know we've had our differences Dee Man but news of this terminal condition is a real shock. :(

You'll be getting a Colonoscopy and endoscopy soon. The good news is they use different cameras. You'll be coeliac, you have had your last wheat based product. Edited by Sergeant Wilson

You'll be getting a Colonoscopy and endoscopy soon. The good news is they use different cameras. You'll be coeliac, you have had your last wheat based product.

I got that last time and they found nothing wrong. Without going into too much detail, Ive been passing blood most times I shite for years which they think is due to internal haemorrhoids. I got a finger up the arse today as well - "You may feel a little pressure here" - it felt like she'd driven the Flying Scotsman up there. Enjoy your supper everyone.