Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Some people shouldny be let in charge of a supermarket trolley. They come around the corner at the end of an aisle pushing the trolley one way and looking in the opposite direction. That and the ones who leave their trolley parked across the middle of the aisle as they wander away to look for something further along the aisle. Shopping's bad enough at any other time of the year but around this time I have to up my blood pressure meds.

It'll hurt more you fool.

Actually in reference to "I'll cut your heart out with a spoon" from Robin Hood Prince of Thieves, but it's all blunt cutlery at the end of the day.

Oooofft

Still not a good comparison.

While it may, with great difficulty be possible to cut out a heart with a spoon it would be absolutely impossible to garrotte with any kind of knife. You don't even have to be a surgeon to know that!

Anyway. Happy Christmas

Oooofft

Still not a good comparison.

While it may, with great difficulty be possible to cut out a heart with a spoon it would be absolutely impossible to garrotte with any kind of knife. You don't even have to be a surgeon to know that!

Anyway. Happy Christmas

Maybe he meant one of these beauties. Meant for cheese but I'm sure it would be dandy for butter or necks.

419PVJKXboL._SY355AA355_PIbundle-10,TopR