Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I know what time the cleaner does the bogs in my work and plan the bowel evacuations around it.

Being in the weeg, did the cleaner use the normal vernacular I was oh so familiar with at a previous workplace of,  CHAP CHAP "EMMBDAY IN"?

That's exactly how it was done.

I replied with a rather strained "aye".

That's exactly how it was done.

I replied with a rather strained "aye".

The first time it happened to me I put a disguised voice on as I didn't want the embarrassment of her recognising me. She left me to it. Problem was she was standing outside with the mop and bucket looking at her watch and tutting as I came out a few minutes later.

The first time it happened to me I put a disguised voice on as I didn't want the embarrassment of her recognising me. She left me to it. Problem was she was standing outside with the mop and bucket looking at her watch and tutting as I came out a few minutes later.

This one had the decency to go back to her wee cleaner howf.  As I was walking back to the office she stuck her head out the door and briefly our eyes met.  Her cupboard is through a security door and round the corner from the lavvy and I could have been coming back from the lunch room or from outside, but she knew.  And she knew that I knew that she knew.

I try not to judge people, but I really find vegetarians irritating. It always seems like vegitarians and vegans can't wait to tell you about their weird dietary preference with this frustrating smugness about it.

Lambs do belong on my plate because lamb is extremely tasty and based purely on this stupid lamb campaign going on in West Yorkshire at the moment I'm having lamb chops tomorrow night with some lambs liver.

I try not to judge people, but I really find vegetarians irritating. It always seems like vegitarians and vegans can't wait to tell you about their weird dietary preference with this frustrating smugness about it.

Lambs do belong on my plate because lamb is extremely tasty and based purely on this stupid lamb campaign going on in West Yorkshire at the moment I'm having lamb chops tomorrow night with some lambs liver.

morrisey5.gif

Folk at work leaving less milk in the bottom of the carton than what an average human could produce with one spit, and putting it back in the fridge. Fucking use the rest of it or empty the 5 drips you've left in the carton down the sink you absolute deviant.

The milk situation is a nightmare.

At least once a week I have some pleb ask me if I need the milk while I'm filling up my fucking water bottle.

My gf last night insisted we left what was about a mouthful each of wine in the bottle last night and save it for today. Absolute idiotic behaviour.

There's no point in opening a bottle of wine and not finishing it there and then. Drinking one glass of wine and leaving the rest is extremely questionable behaviour.

Painting a fucking ceiling. Hate it with a vengeance.

Usually get the painter into do it but I was not organised enough to get it done before other trades come in.

Also my wife's use of the word "we". "We'll have to give it a second coat tomorrow". No, you mean I'll have to give it a second coat tomorrow.

Usually get the painter into do it but I was not organised enough to get it done before other trades come in.

Also my wife's use of the word "we". "We'll have to give it a second coat tomorrow". No, you mean I'll have to give it a second coat tomorrow.

I'm surprised to hear that. You seem such an upbeat character.

Breaking in new trainers, I've been walking like Ratso Rizzo all fucking night.

Put shoe trees in the new pair for a few days. That'll break them in.

Haven't you ever made an absolute c**t of a job like that and then tried the old: "Sorry pet, I'm just hopeless at this...."

Works every time. Allegedly.  :bag