Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Kia Sportage. It's for the work, not for me, hence my saying "works vehicle". Ordered a VW Touareg for the business as well.

Used to drive a Kia. Build quality was crap, admittedly this was several years back, maybe they've changed.

Also had a VW once, a Passat, that was at the other end. One of the best built cars I've ever owned.

Waiting for a package today and the delivery time stated was "before the end of the day", meaning I had to wait in until it arrived.

Also, do the Royal Mail deliver packages any more or do they just leave those red slips?

post-33318-14626108497183_thumb.jpg

Waiting for a package today and the delivery time stated was "before the end of the day", meaning I had to wait in until it arrived.

Also, do the Royal Mail deliver packages any more or do they just leave those red slips?

Red slip through the letterbox and run away without ringing the doorbell is standard now

Was awoken at circa 03.30 this morning by a dog loudly barking out the back and someone loudly shouting 'STAY DOWN!' repeatedly.

Turns out two polis were arresting some radge who they had on the ground (who kept trying to get up) whilst they were searching around the ground with torches (no lights in the back; I live in a block of flats). I later noticed a third polis with a police dog.

The guy who told me that the planet Mercury would be doing a transit across the face of the sun and gave me a set of binoculars.

When I track him down, my guide dog is going to rip him to pieces.

Red slip through the letterbox and run away without ringing the doorbell is standard now

Some of them have always been like that - we had a real b*****d for a while who wouldn't even bother putting a card through the door   :angry:

Thankfully our current boy is a good lad and gives you some time before slipping you the wee red one (arf).

The guy who told me that the planet Mercury would be doing a transit across the face of the sun and gave me a set of binoculars. When I track him down, my guide dog is going to rip him to pieces.

The fuel tank of a transit would explode if it got anywhere near Mercury.

Yodel.

Been waiting since 10 for a delivery.

Expect a text soon saying they won't be able to deliver it today. That's what happened to my missus after waiting in all day. Shower of a company <_<

I'd get the first boat back, mate.

You're a seething mess since you went to Tattieland.

Its just irishisms that are getting me. Strange strange phrases over here.

I wouldnt say seething. Teething issues.

You should start dropping lower league Scottish teams into your vocab and pass it off as Scots.

"The bairn was up all last night and I'm feeling Clachnacuddined today"

See how many you can get away with.

Haha i may try it with random place names as well.

The pub was well Auchtermuchty but i was well Ecclefechan by the end in the morning i was well Dingwalled

You should start dropping lower league Scottish teams into your vocab and pass it off as Scots.

"The bairn was up all last night and I'm feeling Clachnacuddined today"

See how many you can get away with.