Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I found myself coming over all UKIP when watching the American trailer for Pearl Harbor, which flashes up the start date for the Second World War as '1941'. Slapped myself down when I remembered that we didn't exactly get involved at the beginning either. And that I was only as involved as any other random grouping of atoms   :rolleyes:

Throbber, take the girlfriend to a hotel for the weekend and leave them with the house. Problem solved. Unless you think they're likely to inspect the clothes hamper while you're gone.

Well it's the mother in law and her man and then an aunty and an uncle so the Mrs has volunteered us to the couch. It's only one night on couch as the first night it is just the mother staying - not going to be that bad but still annoying. As i have said , so long as they bring plenty beer and wine I'll be happy enough.

This has all the ingredients of a family sex romp, get some hidden cameras set up to share with your P & B friends.

Aye, cos it's actually a legitimate contest

Whatever your personal views on the show are this was a very unique performance which people had gone to time and effort to put on, fair enough she sounded her own buzzer but jumping onto David and Amanda's was completely out of order and very off putting for those on stage.

This has all the ingredients of a family sex romp, get some hidden cameras set up to share with your P & B friends.

I can just imagine Throbs on Saturday night, blootered after the match, then going for a pish & forgetting he's on the couch, slipping into his bedroom & ending up spit-roasting aunty & leaving her with a pearl necklace, before flopping off to the land of nod with a daft grin on his face.

Get the live feed cans up tomorrow afternoon Throb lad, make it a P&B-PPV.

Grimbo

I can just imagine Throbs on Saturday night, blootered after the match, then going for a pish & forgetting he's on the couch, slipping into his bedroom & ending up spit-roasting aunty & leaving her with a pearl necklace

On his own?   :huh:

I can just imagine Throbs on Saturday night, blootered after the match, then going for a pish & forgetting he's on the couch, slipping into his bedroom & ending up spit-roasting aunty & leaving her with a pearl necklace, before flopping off to the land of nod with a daft grin on his face.

Get the live feed cans up tomorrow afternoon Throb lad, make it a P&B-PPV.

Grimbo

Creepbo

What did Grimbo mean by leaving her with a pearl necklace?

Spit-roasting you know, but not pearl necklaces?

I knew a lad whose screen name was Jizzy Pearl, if that's any help.