Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The wife going on a night out tonight. Five of them are meeting at one lassie's house an hour before a gig. One hour.

They currently have:

- Two pizzas(one of which the wife is taking and is the size of a fucking dinner table)

- A ONE HUNDRED PIECE Indian buffet platter

- Three share size bags of crisps

- Litres of vodka

- Prosecco

- a case of Stella

- bottles of shots

Five of them have sixty minutes for all that. Daft bints.  :lol:

Your wife's man must be a right fat b*****d.

What's the consensus on taking drink to another persons house and not drinking it?

I would assume once it's left its no longer yours.

Etiquette demands you leave it. It becomes property of the host or hostess.

This is why I actively talked her out of buying another bottle of prosecco and a case of Stella in the supermarket.  :wacko:

Your wife's man must be a right fat b*****d.

I don't know.....do you mean I'm a fat b*****d? I mean, i am, but she's taking the food to....unless you mean she has another bloke? I'm lost, you need to be clearer with your #bantz meight. 

The wife going on a night out tonight. Five of them are meeting at one lassie's house an hour before a gig. One hour.

They currently have:

- Two pizzas(one of which the wife is taking and is the size of a fucking dinner table)

- A ONE HUNDRED PIECE Indian buffet platter

- Three share size bags of crisps

- Litres of vodka

- Prosecco

- a case of Stella

- bottles of shots

Five of them have sixty minutes for all that. Daft bints.  :lol:

What's the address of this house?

This week I have worked 64 hours, plus 11 hours traveling time on top. The weather has been mostly nice. F*ck everyone who has been able to take advantage of it.

Folk in filter lanes who sit there until the arrow changes green, even though there is f**k all coming.

Just go you dildo.

Those points on your license aren't reward points btw.

I take it this is a green and then if all else fails filter?

Not a straight arrow and direction arrow light?

Saw one yesterday that flashes amber when you can go and doesnt light when you cant. Weird

Etiquette demands you leave it. It becomes property of the host or hostess.

This is why I actively talked her out of buying another bottle of prosecco and a case of Stella in the supermarket. :wacko:

Saaaakes. Own goal lad. Let her buy it and talk her out of taking it when you 'learn' the timescale. Booze for you and she doesnt feel bad

Takes me about 15 minutes every morning to get over the Kessock Bridge because of those fucking lights.

The traffic that is stopped on the roundabout means you cannot exit into the estate. Plus the fact the tits who jump the lights do not help. But I think Broxden is running it close. I do not think a bus csn leave the Park and ride without breaking down there. Total log jam of a place. Edited by capybara

London boroughs where you have a wonderful selection of establishments selling Persian, Lebanese etc food but nothing for when you want the a staple the likes of a bacon roll or full breakfast.