Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm meeting my mate Vegan Steve for breakfast tomorrow. What the f**k is he gonna eat, a plate of fucking Heinz beans?

No you're not. The volume of Walter Mitty posters on this forum at the moment is pretty tragic. 

Milk I can see, but eggs is bizarre. You won't eat the parent, but the kids are fair game?

I mean, say what you want about the tenets of Veganism, Dude, at least it's an ethos.

All further sensible comments from your good self will be disregarded for the use of "dude" in a post!

Apparently if I give the answer "nothing" to the question "what you thinking about" I'm hiding something. :lol:

Ohh yeah and I can't find my watch.

Apparently if I give the answer "nothing" to the question "what you thinking about" I'm hiding something. :lol:

Ohh yeah and I can't find my watch.

Theres your answer.. what you thinking about? Where i left my bloody watch.

No doubt its been 'tidied away' by your OH

Milk I can see, but eggs is bizarre. You won't eat the parent, but the kids are fair game?

I mean, say what you want about the tenets of Veganism, Dude, at least it's an ethos.

It's more the conditions they live in that bothers me. I watched a documentary about the conditions of hens who lay eggs in barns. Pretty shocking stuff. Completely crammed in, broken limbs and a lot of the time walking over dead hens surrounding them. I'm certainly not a vegetarian and I'll eat eggs from cafes and don't ask the source. But I buy free range if whenever I buy eggs. Killing the chicken would be kinder than letting them live in those conditions.

Vegetarians that eat fish baffle me. Stunning an animal and slitting it's throat in as painless a way as possible is totally wrong. Suffocation is fair game though :huh:

All further sensible comments from your good self will be disregarded for the use of "dude" in a post!

Very wise. Although, in my defence, I was channelling Walter Sobchak.

Edit: I apologise wholeheartedly for bringing up the egg thing, in the hope that nobody posts pictures of those rotten Chinese foetus eggs   :shutup .

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave