Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Lot of drivimg craic in this thread. One thing that does my tits in is road rage. Its for total fannies. As I keep explaining to my Mrs... What do you hope to acheive with your gesturing and horn blasting? Best case, everyone continues on regardless of your rage. Worst case, you get some mad b*****d or just someone on the wrong day and they get out and stab you.

One of those is what would have happened if you had just stayed quiet and went about your business, the other is... well its a roadside stabbing.

So road ragers... wind yer fuckin necks in cos iv got a knife

^^^ Shit driver type post ;)

FWIW I'm not a big one for road rage and was willing to swerve to avoid a collision and be done with it. But when the stupid bint beeped as if *I* was in the wrong, really set me off.

Edited by 19QOS19

Negative... who do you have in mind so that I can search their work and see who you are likening me to

Jings!!!!

Sorry I don't do poster analysis so I couldn't compare you to anyone. In fact I forget the contents of most posts within 10 minutes of reading them so I'm unlikely to recognise style.

I also forget what I have posted within 10 minutes of posting it.

When you pals you've had for years who visit your town and only come and see because you phone them and shame them into it.

I am a billy no mates.  :bairn

The silver lining is they're p***ks anyway, so whatever.  :lol:  #winning

Went to a house for a BBQ/party yesterday with the other half and there was about 12 folk there with slightly more women than men. Two of the guys, who I didn't know, were very drunk and partaking in lots of homo erotic wrestling and penis punching which I later discovered was a struggle for some kind of perceived dominance. This got beyond the ritual head butting stage to both of them being horrifically offended at everything the other one said and one of them then phoning his brother to come to the house to help him sort the other one out. Violence was avoided when someone persuaded the fella with the big brother that going to the pub would be a better idea and they left.

I watched all this going on and tried to figure out what happened to sitting about with other adults and getting pissed without fighting with anyone?

It's something I've never encountered within my circle of friends and acquaintances who will drink, talk shite then stand up at some point and say "gaan hame, fucked".

So in short my petty hate is folk that need a fight with a drink.

Went to a house for a BBQ/party yesterday with the other half and there was about 12 folk there with slightly more women than men. Two of the guys, who I didn't know, were very drunk and partaking in lots of homo erotic wrestling and penis punching which I later discovered was a struggle for some kind of perceived dominance. This got beyond the ritual head butting stage to both of them being horrifically offended at everything the other one said and one of them then phoning his brother to come to the house to help him sort the other one out. Violence was avoided when someone persuaded the fella with the big brother that going to the pub would be a better idea and they left.

I watched all this going on and tried to figure out what happened to sitting about with other adults and getting pissed without fighting with anyone?

It's something I've never encountered within my circle of friends and acquaintances who will drink, talk shite then stand up at some point and say "gaan hame, fucked".

So in short my petty hate is folk that need a fight with a drink.

Want some?

When you pals you've had for years who visit your town and only come and see because you phone them and shame them into it.

I am a billy no mates. :bairn

The silver lining is they're p***ks anyway, so whatever. :lol: #winning

The only think worse than p***ks like that are p***ks that fill your kids with Haribo, tell them they're allowed to run about daft, get them hyper as f**k and teach them to say things like "Jimmy Savile's Under 5s' disco". Some folk are just cocks! :lol:

The only think worse than p***ks like that are p***ks that fill your kids with Haribo, tell them they're allowed to run about daft, get them hyper as f**k and teach them to say things like "Jimmy Savile's Under 5s' disco". Some folk are just cocks! :lol:

:lol:

Would you happen to be married to any of these people, by any chance?

Under 5s? No, of course not. Is that not you and Mr Rational?

We're still looking for a van to hold everyone in the BEAST club. Might need to be an articulated lorry at this rate, which would take us into a whole other BEASTly demographic.

We're still looking for a van to hold everyone in the BEAST club. Might need to be an articulated lorry at this rate, which would take us into a whole other BEASTly demographic.

You could have a wee side line in killing prostitutes and hitch hikers.

You could have a wee side line in killing prostitutes and hitch hikers.

Just need to work out Step 2 before we can get to the PROFIT! section.

Can't foresee any issues with that TBH.

BT have charged us 130 quid for sending an engineer out despite telling us there would be no charge unless the problem was our fault - can't phone then today as office is shut. Raging.