Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I've just seen an advert for a video game where it's trying to give the impression that grown men playing video games is cool.

It's not cool. You're grown men playing video games.

Found an absolutely incredible flat when out looking earlier this week, within our budget and miles better than anything else we had seen. Got onto the letting agent as soon as I got home to get going on the application process, only to be told today that someone else had come in and offered an extra £100 a month, taking it out of our price range.

Seething.

Edited by Carl Cort's Hamstring

There's a car parked in the bus zone at my office campus causing all kinds of delays.

Closer inspection finds it has a flat tyre so can't be moved. But the driver is waiting for NRMA (equivalent to AA) to arrive and change the tyre for him.

Get it changed yourself you lazy b*****d.

There's a car parked in the bus zone at my office campus causing all kinds of delays.

Closer inspection finds it has a flat tyre so can't be moved. But the driver is waiting for NRMA (equivalent to AA) to arrive and change the tyre for him.

Get it changed yourself you lazy b*****d.

Can you do that? I'm sitting with a coffee and the radio on next time.

Can you do that? I'm sitting with a coffee and the radio on next time.

Lol, not sure about the AA but you can with NRMA and if you are a lazy cund Edited by Swarley

I've just seen an advert for a video game where it's trying to give the impression that grown men playing video games is cool.

It's not cool. You're grown men playing video games.

post-12169-1464842763615_thumb.jpg

The wee fastener strip of material on an umbrella, when walking constantly making its way around to the front in my line of vision, no matter the strategy employed for holding the umbrella.

f**k that shit.

Edited by banana