Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Glenn Hoddle

I can see a few television screens getting booted in during the Euros with Hoddle,  Ian Wright and Lee Dixon providing the "expert" analysis.

What's happened to Andy Townsend? I didn't mind Andy tbh. 

It seems like anytime someone on here posts a story of something they've seen or done, someone else feels the need to claim it's made up. Fair enough if someone is claiming to have pumped Hayden Patenniere but stuff like "I shat in my mates kettle" really isn't that far fetched. Normally seems aimed at the usual suspects like Throbber, Grimbo or Tabby Dave.

It seems like anytime someone on here posts a story of something they've seen or done, someone else feels the need to claim it's made up. Fair enough if someone is claiming to have pumped Hayden Patenniere but stuff like "I shat in my mates kettle" really isn't that far fetched. Normally seems aimed at the usual suspects like Throbber, Grimbo or Tabby Dave.

^^^shat in his mate's kettle.

I agree, "didn't happen" is one of the more boring P+Bisms.

With Dave it's not because he comes out with wild unbelievable stories, but that he has a story for absolutely every single thing possible. They're all mundane, but the fact that near enough every post starts with "a guy I worked with" or "a guy I knew" and goes on to tell some random story is so blatant in its falseness.

to some folk life is something that happens whilst you are busy on P&B......

Girls with nose rings. Fine on bulls but not lassies.

Bah humbug etc

Never stand next to one when they've realised it doesn't suit them and taken it out. When they blow their nose it squirts sideways.

Did you not get accused of making up stuff? Something about stopping to help a damsel in distress and her calling you a sexist or something.

yeh you're right I did but that was Sweet Pete but he does too much ching though...........only to sober himself up mind you but it makes him angry.

He'd probably tell you I wasn't living out in Japan right now tbh.....

Bit surprised Doulikefish hasn't been accused of Walter Mittying, he's been absolutely everywhere and seems to spend all the time he's not working somewhere exotic flying between major sporting events around the world. Not that I don't believe him, just that I'd go mad spending that much time on planes.

Bit surprised Doulikefish hasn't been accused of Walter Mittying, he's been absolutely everywhere and seems to spend all the time he's not working somewhere exotic flying between major sporting events around the world. Not that I don't believe him, just that I'd go mad spending that much time on planes.

I thought he just liked muff diving....

I decided to chase a cat out of my garden today and chuck some water at it. I took off at a speed that I thought was long in my past. Unfortunately I run put of room to stop. I crashed to the ground. The cat strolled off and I have after 4 hours in A&E A fracture in my left arm and a sling. And strong painkillers in my pocket.

I decided to chase a cat out of my garden today and chuck some water at it. I took off at a speed that I thought was long in my past. Unfortunately I run put of room to stop. I crashed to the ground. The cat strolled off and I have after 4 hours in A&E A fracture in my left arm and a sling. And strong painkillers in my pocket.

How much are you asking?

Good. Hope you're in agony all night.