Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I know you may think it's not that big an issue there is nothing more frustrating than trying to open a cutlery drawer for it to be thwarted by all manner of utensils. The worst thing is the shelves are all stacked to the Point there is absolutely no room for anything else but she decided that the work top is over crowded despite this beautiful wee holder not being in anyone's way and serving a great and simple purpose. I'm buying a new one at pound shop today.

Save it for the judge when they find your girlfriend beaten to death with whisk.

My GF threw out this lovely wee container that was used for storing kitchen utensils and sat on the work top out of everyone's way not bothering anyone. She claimed it was taking up too much room and that there was enough space for the utensils elsewhere, by enough space she obviously meant hanging two utensils on each part of the wall mounted utensil holder and stuffing the cutlery drawer full so that something always catches it when i try to open it.

Petty indeed! ;)

I went home yesterday to discover the programme display (EPG) on my tv had disappeared. It's exactly the same layout as Sky but now I can't see any programmes displayed. I didn't think much of it as the box isn't exactly legal so I've no grounds to complain. Until she came home. She mentions the EPG has disappeared and states that it only happened after she pulled the plug out from behind the box. So I naturally flip out and ask her why the f**k she would do that and not turn it off with the remote? She says the remote didn't have batteries as they were being used for the Kodi box (which was indeed true). But instead of switching the batteries back she decides to f**k about with a box she has no clue about and has fucked it. Her and technology are a no go. I've had to tell her numerous time not to pull my PS4 plug out as it could be in rest mode. If she fucks that I really will lose it. But the most annoying thing about all of it is that she is up the duff so I have to reel in my rage incase she starts crying or stabs me. Hence the OTT rant right now :( Women and technology <_<

I hate when the wife phones me because the technology has beaten her.

The last El Clasico I was stood in the pub trying to watch and she phoned me 3 times because she couldn't work the chromecast.

I could feel myself seething as I was gonnae be much help from many miles away.

Luckily she wasn't nearby to receive said boot to pie.

My girlfriend enjoys playing the PlayStation but I need to set it up for her every time as she refuses to understand how it works - all that needs to be done is select the correct hdmi from the menu and then out the PlayStation on but this is too much for her to do on her own.

Petty indeed! ;)

I went home yesterday to discover the programme display (EPG) on my tv had disappeared. It's exactly the same layout as Sky but now I can't see any programmes displayed. I didn't think much of it as the box isn't exactly legal so I've no grounds to complain. Until she came home. She mentions the EPG has disappeared and states that it only happened after she pulled the plug out from behind the box. So I naturally flip out and ask her why the f**k she would do that and not turn it off with the remote? She says the remote didn't have batteries as they were being used for the Kodi box (which was indeed true). But instead of switching the batteries back she decides to f**k about with a box she has no clue about and has fucked it. Her and technology are a no go. I've had to tell her numerous time not to pull my PS4 plug out as it could be in rest mode. If she fucks that I really will lose it. But the most annoying thing about all of it is that she is up the duff so I have to reel in my rage incase she starts crying or stabs me. Hence the OTT rant right now :( Women and technology <_<

Kodi box??? Do you mean Anazon Fire Stick?

Grimbo

Kodi box??? Do you mean Anazon Fire Stick?

Grimbo

They're different things.

^^^ This.

I suppose, technically it's an android box with Kodi built in. But it's far simpler to just say Kodi box and the majority of folk know what I mean.

My girlfriend enjoys playing the PlayStation but I need to set it up for her every time as she refuses to understand how it works - all that needs to be done is select the correct hdmi from the menu and then out the PlayStation on but this is too much for her to do on her own.

No wonder she struggles with your bizarre instructions.