Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The bus is for complete jakes,

.... and free for old b*****ds like me with a bus pass.  All over the country (Scotland anyway and Carlisle) I can go at the tax-payers expense so I'll put up with the sometimes dubious habits and behaviour of fellow passengers. Thank-you.

.... and free for old b*****ds like me with a bus pass.  All over the country (Scotland anyway and Carlisle) I can go at the tax-payers expense so I'll put up with the sometimes dubious habits and behaviour of fellow passengers. Thank-you.

I got mine last year and have used it about a dozen times on the (very civilised) route between Monifieth and Dundee. I'm not sure I could be enticed to use it on a longer journey.

When your inner monologue takes on someone else's voice. At the moment I have good ol'JR Jim Ross saying ""ma boy" a lot.

Also, when you have snippets of tunes that keep playing for no reason. I've got the end to Star Trek Enterprises theme, despite me never ever watching it ever. Ma boy

:angry:

I'm looking forward to the free biscuits and tea on the Gold Citylink buses when I grow up.