Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

To be fair, that won't be inaccurate now as I believe some Norn Iron fans have been getting into some trouble as well.

Still, they just couldn't help themselves but report it as 'British' fans causing the trouble.

Poland are 3/4. You're welcome B)

Now 4/5.

I had France, Wales, Switzerland England on so yesterday didn't really end well for me! Have Poland to win 2-1 and Lewondowski to score first today then Germany 3-1 and Muller to score first and then I'll be done until the weekend if i don't win anything!

I had France, Wales, Switzerland England on so yesterday didn't really end well for me! Have Poland to win 2-1 and Lewondowski to score first today then Germany 3-1 and Muller to score first and then I'll be done until the weekend if i don't win anything!

Serves you right for backing Engerland :P

My missus put a £1 10 fold on for £750.

France

Sweden

Italy

Croatia

Spain

Germany

Poland

Switzerland

Wales and Engerland. I've already said to her I hope England is the only one to let her down, that'll teach her :lol:

Absolute scumbags that come up Greendykes Road in the left lane but turn right, round the Scott Fyfe roundabout, and go up Douglas Road, thinking that this is correct!

Both lanes on Greendykes are for the Kingsway meaning the right lane is for Douglas Road :angry: