Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

No you're not. The volume of Walter Mitty posters on this forum at the moment is pretty tragic.

Mr Bairn literally carries a warning about how full of shit he is below all his posts, I don't know why people continue to be surprised by him.

Now there's a blast from the past.

Tak that Grimbo! :lol:

Aaargh you basser, it took me 10 years to get over that. Now you've raked it all back up & it wasn't even the same fellae they were on about, was it?

Grimbo

You've also cut down on the drink. It's like these things intertwine through fate.

Start drinking heavily again.

I managed to go last night without getting properly steaming and said no to spirits. Definitely turning over a new leaf!

Baby steps

Yeah - basically I don't just drink as much as I possibly can at every sitting and have breaks in between drinks. Cut out the midweek drinking as well and don't really miss it.

it wasn't even the same fellae they were on about, was it?

Grimbo

Wasn't it? I don't know, Grimmy. Is there another David Pleat? Help us out here, eh?

Anyway, I'm sure you enjoyed seeing a packed Kippax again. ;)

Aye, you have to feel for the McCanns.

I know. Miss reservation and deal with child as i know the mother in law would struggle if he remained awake or to the winery... was only 40 mins late

:(

I Ken what will sort that oot. A, last minute, Roger Palmer equaliser.

Ooooh Roger Palmer, oooooh Roger Palmer.

Yes much better but I'm seething at the Lino for allowing their 2nd goal.

Grimbo

Fuckwits who don't know how to use a roundabout. The big one in Dumfries is a 3 laner. When I was being taught to drive I was told you head for your lane and then turn left. On this particular roundabout no one seems to do this, instead they cut right over into your lane. Just had some bint in a range rover almost crash into the side of me. I was in the middle lane she was on the outside. I got out first and went into my lane but just before this she has cut to the left (doing it wrong) and almost went into me. I had to swerve to the left to prevent a collision. And the stupid cow has a cheek to beep at me?! It doesn't feel right giving a cow the w****r sign :lol:

Edited by 19QOS19

Fuckwits who don't know how to use a roundabout. The big one in Dumfries is a 3 laner. When I was being taught to drive I was told you head for your lane and then turn left. On this particular roundabout no one seems to do this, instead they cut right over into your lane. Just had some bint in a range rover almost crash into the side of me. I was in the middle lane she was on the outside. I got out first and went into my lane but just before this she has cut to the left (doing it wrong) and almost went into me. I had to swerve to the left to prevent a collision. And the stupid cow has a cheek to beep at me?! It doesn't feel right giving a cow the w****r sign :lol:

am pretty sure that about 80% of drivers can not use roundabouts, it is the one thing about other drivers that really annoys me

am pretty sure that about 80% of drivers can not use roundabouts, it is the one thing about other drivers that really annoys me

They certainly can't in Dumfries, that's for sure. The one that generally baffles me is folk who don't know what lane to be in on a two lane roundabout if they are going straight across. The answer is the left lane. The amount of folk who struggle with this depending on what way they are going is shocking. By that I mean folk will be in the left lane if they are going from point 'West'(or 9pm) to 'East'(3pm) yet when they want to get from point 'North'(12pm) to 'South'(6pm) they get confused and go into the right lane to go across. Mental.