Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Agree with this. My routine at home is normally to have a cup of tea pretty much first thing, and I am a huge tea fan btw, but its hardly a big deal if I dont get it till half an hour later. That whole thing gets right on my tits too.

Fucking suck it up and complete whatever task is standing between you and your coffee and stop whining about it.

(Cue coffee addicts launching spirited defence on the basis that "smokers get to walk off the job whenever they like for a fag")

Same here, I have a cup of tea just about every morning but I don't claim the end of the world if I can't manage it for whatever reason.

Far too many folk will make an arse of something and make the excuse that they haven't had their fucking coffee yet.

Just had chicken super noodles. Shite. Taste nothing like they used to. Same to be said for the last pot noodle I had.

Who is responsible for this? I suspect immigrants coming here and taking all our preservatives/flavour enhancers.

Seriously though, not happy at all.

Think it's to do with the reduction in salt. Agree they taste shite now. Instant noodles out of a Chinese supermarket are far superior.

1 hour ago, invergowrie arab said:

Some daft bint offering to write a press release despite knowing f**k all about the subject and asking me a question every 30 seconds on it. I might as well have done it myself.

Turns out not only does she know nothing but she writes like a 5 year old. Had to rewrite it myself.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Just had chicken super noodles. Shite. Taste nothing like they used to. Same to be said for the last pot noodle I had.

Who is responsible for this? I suspect immigrants coming here and taking all our preservatives/flavour enhancers.

Seriously though, not happy at all.

Probably EU Regulations.

Brexit will allow Pot Noodle to become great again.

People who pretend they can't function whatsoever without their morning tea/coffee.

Is it not more to do with it being a polite way of getting fucktards who don't even let you boot up your laptop and take off your jacket before bombarding you with shite to back off and give you 5 minutes to get settled at your desk before dealing with them?

1 hour ago, Cille Mhernaig said:

Is it not more to do with it being a polite way of getting fucktards who don't even let you boot up your laptop and take off your jacket before bombarding you with shite to back off and give you 5 minutes to get settled at your desk before dealing with them?

Good tactic.  I started going home for lunch rather than sit in the staff canteen when a culture developed in our place of *tap on shoulder* "I know you're on your lunch, but can I just ask..."