Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

35 minutes ago, die hard doonhamer said:

Bought new referee kit for the new season, wore my black top for the first time last night, put it through the wash and the machine has shredded it up emoji24.png £45 wasted.

w****r

P&B is agog, Hedgy..  How do you refer to them?

Never had to refer to them as anything tbh, just been in the same room for any discussion so no need to shout through the house to get anyone's attention.

1 minute ago, Hedgecutter said:

Never had to refer to them as anything tbh, just been in the same room for any discussion so no need to shout through the house to get anyone's attention.

Call them what you want, they're both fucking deaf.

I've heard of MILs asking their son/daughter in law to refer to them as "mum". Sounds bizarre to me, like they have an odd fantasy about their children growing up and marrying each other.

Probably been mentioned before, but folk on social media saying they have the "best boyfriend/mum/dad/etc in the world." The odds suggest they probably don't. 

I know at least two guys with 'World's Best Dad' mugs.

Guess it must be an annual award, but if so they should really put the year on it, otherwise it's incredibly misleading. Either that or one of their kids gave their dad a fake, which would actually make them the World's Worst Child, and that's inclusive of Madeline McCann if she came back from a game of hide and seek.

Eta: Actually, mums who give the dads these things are probably worse.

In the last Swarley house referendum on who the best daddy in the world was I received 100% of the votes.

Accusations of a North Korean style regime shall be met with swift and severe boots to the chuff.

10 hours ago, die hard doonhamer said:

Bought new referee kit for the new season, wore my black top for the first time last night, put it through the wash and the machine has shredded it up emoji24.png £45 wasted.

Straight red and three wash ban for the washing machine

11 hours ago, die hard doonhamer said:

'Who's the b*****d in the scud, who's the b*****d in the scud '

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

Invaded by Korea again. Thank f**k we've got Trident to protect us from these folk.

And a Fire Brigade. Mind you, we pay these fuckers billions to play pool and watch telly, why aren't they preventing cyber attacks on P&B?