Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

6 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Though I wouldn't go to Disneyland without taking my nephews or niece (or my own kid soon enough :) )** I will say that I am a huge fan of Disney films and am not ashamed to admit it.

You should be. 

10 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Good films on the telly starting stupidly late at night. The joy of discovering District 9 is on followed swiftly by the groaning realisation it finishes at two o'clock.

If only there was some kind of machine that could record a TV programme so you could watch it at a more convenient time...

13 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Talking about Rangers tops, having barely seen any (outside of match days) in Alloa for about four years, there seems to have been a sudden revival in Rangers casualwear. Same goes for Celtic tops, oddly enough. They must have been in the wash all this time.

Facts you made up thread for this pish.

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

This. Wine is a magnet for snobbery and stupid fucking comments.

It tastes like grapes mate. Get in with it.

Yeah they're all pretentious as f**k, wtf does it mean when they say wine is dry? Its fucking wet ffs if you want proof then spill some on yourself. It also pisses me off when they say it has body, i have no idea what that means and i drink wine almost every day. 

I'm almost always red, only drink white when i'm having a day sesh and its summer. Like a glass or 2 of red when i'm lazing about, find that it makes me quite anti social but white gets me quite lively. 

I find it hard to believe anyone who drinks wine cannot distinguish between a dry (e.g. Chablis) and a sweet (e.g. Liebfraumilch) white wine.  You hardly need to be a connoisseur to tell the difference.

Reds are different, though I understand the concept of body.  However my palate is not discerning enough to taste all the different constituent parts some reds are supposed to have.  I can usually distinguish a good Rioja or recognise a Malbec but beyond that it's either good or not so good.  Rarely had a red I couldn't drink.

My PTTGOYN is also taste related.  Folk who get food then immediately pile on salt without tasting it first.

It's relatively easy to distinguish between types of wine. They're usually all fucking awful, but easy to tell apart.

Wine should only be consumed at events where dinner is served, under a bridge and in bulk before typing furiously on the Pie and Bovril Junior section.

Radio DJs. Do they not understand that Alan Partridge was just Steve Coogan taking the piss?

Also, DJ's who talk over songs. I highly doubt in this day and age that there are people at home sitting ready to record a song from the radio.