Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

IMG_20160724_135043.jpg

These wee b*****d flies that invade the house. Couldn't have the door open or enjoy the balcony this weekend without hundreds of those wee fuckers crawling over me.

Looks like someone has hit your window with a fitba. The evidence is staring you right in the face in that photo :P

1 minute ago, Mozzamozza said:

Good point.  Maybe I better go home and rest up for a bit.  The sun is out after all.

Can't be too careful. My calf muscles are a bit injury prone. Went out for two runs the other day and it ripped about 5k from home on the second one. Now I'm a cripple for a couple of weeks, guzzling handfuls of nurofen. If I'd just stayed home or walked to the pub I'd have been fine. I hear cider is good for preventing a bad back too. Will write you a doctor's line if you need one. 

21 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

I've seen these in Asda but they only seem to have veg fillings. Look utterly rancid though, will not buy.

I've now had both of Asda's offerings. The one they make up for you and the pre packed frozen variety. Whilst boths fillings are decent enough (when left to cool down first) the outer crust is just fucking awful. Absolutely solid. That's 5 minutes less the recommended cooking time at a lower temperature. 

3 minutes ago, Jamaldo said:

Mine is definitely at least a thousand posts less than it actually should be, at least according to the app.

I think I have lost around 15k