Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Mine is definitely at least a thousand posts less than it actually should be, at least according to the app.

Why has this happened? Pretty sure I was on around 13 thousand before hand. Doesn't really get on my nerves but just curious.

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

Why has this happened? Pretty sure I was on around 13 thousand before hand. Doesn't really get on my nerves but just curious.

5million posts were deleted. Div kept the rep points of everyone the same though.

Edited by Deeboy

26 minutes ago, throbber said:

You had 3,000 posts deducted for going into administration.

It could have been worse - if you'd gone into liquidation you'd have had to start from zero, and we could have had endless arguments about whether you were the same person or not.

Edited by GordonD

26 minutes ago, GoalForAirdrie said:

When people think 'Don't Worry Be Happy' was sang by Bob Marley. 

I read a while back that it was one of the most common songs to be attributed to the wrong person, but I still find it hard to believe that anyone in the real world would mistake that for Bob Marley, unless they figure he wrote/performed anything that sounded vaguely like reggae.

YouTube's full of videos attributing that song to Marley. Not sure how many are at it, though...

2 hours ago, GoalForAirdrie said:

When people think 'Don't Worry Be Happy' was sang by Bob Marley. 

I think a lot of people probably get confused between it and Three Little Birds because of the lyrics.

6 hours ago, capybara said:

I know it shouldn't really matter but I don't like my post count post upgrade . Wee shame.

You'll appear less of a sad loser now, you should embrace it.

Saw a meme on Facebook that says "the best girls are always gonna be the most difficult, so deal with it". Aye, that's right, hen, you're one of the best girls, with your obesity, your old crone's face, your violent tendencies and your lack of parenting skills. Fuckwit boot.

3 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

Saw a meme on Facebook that says "the best girls are always gonna be the most difficult, so deal with it". Aye, that's right, hen, you're one of the best girls, with your obesity, your old crone's face, your violent tendencies and your lack of parenting skills. Fuckwit boot.

Yip, this shit as well. Act like a fucking grown up woman and less like a fucking nutjob.

5b7f345f2558235ce80088335700302f.jpg

Just now, sjc said:

Yip, this shit as well. Act like a fucking grown up woman and less like a fucking nutjob.

5b7f345f2558235ce80088335700302f.jpg

Seen that one before. Basically shorthand for some bint to say "I'm as crazy as a bag of drunken fire ants, with a face like a bag of broken knuckles, but if you put up with my shite I'll give you a ride that you'll instantly regret".

On 20/07/2016 at 23:39, Jamaldo said:

I'm on the app and all of itzdrk's posts seem to be within a spoiler. Disappointing to open them and then just see it's some standard chat.

You must have me on ignore :lol: