Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

I was in Blackpool a couple of weeks back and asked if they had coca cola. The guy said yes so I ordered that. I took a sip and it was bogging. I used to work at KFC and when the syrup needs replaced it tastes awful; that's how this thing tasted. I asked a passing waiter if it was real coca cola or something else. He said it was coca cola. I asked him if he could see if the box needed changing as it didn't taste right. After 15 minutes the boy hadn't returned and he was serving folk at the bar. I went up and asked if it had been changed. Before he could answer, some bitch behind the counter said it wasn't coca cola it was *cheap shite* coke and it says that on the menu. I told her I was told it was coca cola so didn't think about checking the menu.

Raging. If they had said it was cheap shite cola there wouldn't have been an issue as I'd have expected it to taste awful. But don't tell people a product is something that it isn't!

Needless to say, there was no tip left on this occasion..

There's a Mexican takeaway chain in Phoenix called Filiberto's that obviously couldn't be arsed to rinse out their soda fountains after cleaning, so they always had an aftertaste of industrial detergent.

Best Mountain Dew in town, disturbingly.

10 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I imagine this one must have been done already...

Fucking American golf fans and their ridiculous shouts a millisecond after club strikes ball. GET IN THE HOLE almost sounds like intelligent commentary compared to some of the shouts you hear nowadays. I heard a shout of HUMPTY DUMPTY the other day.

Obnoxious c***s

This is the one area where I feel that the Yank Polis being armed is a good thing.  As soon as someone shouts something ridiculous the nano second a player hits the ball, the po po should be allowed to shoot them.

19 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

This is the one area where I feel that the Yank Polis being armed is a good thing.  As soon as someone shouts something ridiculous the nano second a player hits the ball, the po po should be allowed to shoot them.

"po po"? What kind of cra cra talk is that?

2 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Yes, but the Yank Polis aren't used to shooting white people.

8 minutes ago, Mortar Bored said:

Unless you are a mannequin in a shop window, there is surely some point in the day you could have sorted this?

I've had my boilersuit and boots on all day and I'm too lazy to take them off, sort it, and put them back on.

Trying to get my head down for 4 maybe 5 hours sleep after a night shift and having this interrupted by two/three visits to the toilet during that time yet I have hardly had much to drink, fruit juice, water etc hours before getting my head down. Then when I'm up and about or when I have returned to normal sleeping routine my call of nature goes back to the normal every 4 to 5 hours.

Its a strange one.

1 hour ago, Blootoon87 said:

I've had my boilersuit and boots on all day and I'm too lazy to take them off, sort it, and put them back on.

Look on the bright side.  If you had done the same thing with the boiler suit, people would be talking about you.