Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 minute ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

A moment on the lips is a lifetime on the hips. But you go girl, everyone is entitled to a cheat day on duvet day. Especially after a date night.

I think i'm going to treat myself to a foot spa.

Well i suppose i do like a lazy Sunday on the couch but i usually go out and about for a few hours rather than just  rise from my bed and laze about all day. 

The only times I've ever had a "duvet day" is when me & the bird have been trocious on the swedge & chae the previous night, and I know that popping a filth flick on the DVD will end up with her being quite happy to wear a pus like a painters radio before we order pizza and watch Easties.

Sent from a dark, dank hellhole.

5 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

Folk that stand outside in the street then have shouted conversations with other folk inside the house.

Usually the one hanging out of the window is asking the other to pick up an ounce on their way back from the pharmacy. Amazing what folk are willing to yell about in public.

42 minutes ago, jmothecat said:

How do you feel about fans who cheer when their team wins a corner?

They're applauding their team for their efforts. You don't see fans jumping up and down going mental just because their team has a corner...... unless it's Morton fans. They don't have much to celebrate.

3 minutes ago, Eoin said:

Whatever Scottish water are doing on Perth road has fucked my water supply and its brown

Try running the water for a while. They might have just replaced a section of the water main and some earth/soil got into the pipe at the connections.

If it still runs brown after a while you should report it to them.

£489 factoring bill for the last quarter. Minter.

8 minutes ago, Eoin said:

Whatever Scottish water are doing on Perth road has fucked my water supply and its brown

If it's brown, drink it down. If it's black send it back.

ETA: Beaten to it.

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo