Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

7 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Esp portal won't allow me to sell my shares. Mon tae f**k

5 hours ago, PWL said:

If it's employee shares you may well be in a closed period (awaits menstrual jokes) which is a real annoyance. 

Some insider trading going on there?

4 hours ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Manners/Common Decency or the severe lack of them displayed by the general public, people cut right across your path, stop right in front of you, walk straight towards you with no intention of moving, don't thank you when holding doors open for them, never hold a door open for anyone. Walking anywhere in public is a test of my patience with humanity 

I was getting on a bus today. As I always do, I stood to one side of the door so that I wasn't in the way of the people getting off. Then some f**kwit, instead of walking straight ahead, tries to squeeze between me and the bus. I couldn't move back because the bus shelter was behind me.

25 minutes ago, GordonD said:

I was getting on a bus today. As I always do, I stood to one side of the door so that I wasn't in the way of the people getting off. Then some f**kwit, instead of walking straight ahead, tries to squeeze between me and the bus. I couldn't move back because the bus shelter was behind me.

Rutherglen main street is awful for shit like that. You have people trying to pile on the bus before anyone can get off, or all standing at the doorway without enough room to actually get off the bus, ive had a go at a few people for this in the past

This and twats who start getting excited for Christmas in August, plus a special mention for the idiots who set a countdown timer for Next Christmas on fucking boxing day

Santa watches all year round.

Just had all my front teeth removed. [emoji20]

Acid reflux is a c**t

Oooff, sair yin!
That's some pretty strong acid, are you a xenomorph?

Seriously though, hope it's not too bad. I got an apicoectomy on a front incisor earlier this year. Felt fine immediately afterwards but was a mess for the next few days, even had to take time off work.

2 hours ago, Randy Giles said:

Just had all my front teeth removed. :(

Acid reflux is a c**t

Fuckin hell, you must look like a right handsome b*****d. 

Have you to get a plate or can you afford dental implants at £2000 a pop?

Overly pretentious hotel restaurants. This place only has five main courses, none of which I would class as normal food. Hare, duck venison, lobster, bass. Fuxxakes. I asked for a steak at least and was told they couldn't do one. Can't drive into Inverness cos I've had a drink.

Just now, NewBornBairn said:

Overly pretentious hotel restaurants. This place only has five main courses, none of which I would class as normal food. Hare, duck venison, lobster, bass. Fuxxakes. I asked for a steak at least and was told they couldn't do one. Can't drive into Inverness cos I've had a drink.

You could've had the venison.

15 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Are you in Nairn?

Loch Ness Country House Hotel - avoid.

The venison arrived - two lumps of red meat that looked like they still had a pulse with chopped cabbage, a bit of shortcrust pastry oozing brown muck and two potatoes the size of your thumbnail. I prodded the venison - it grunted - I got up and walked out.

1 minute ago, NewBornBairn said:

Loch Ness Country House Hotel - avoid.

The venison arrived - two lumps of red meat that looked like they still had a pulse with chopped cabbage, a bit of shortcrust pastry oozing brown muck and two potatoes the size of your thumbnail. I prodded the venison - it grunted - I got up and walked out.

Just go out and kill a coo.