Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

39 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Great idea, another choice that people won't get because of government sticking their neb in.

A lot people don't choose to work though, it's just part of their 'normal' working week and they might not be allowed to take it as a holiday. It's a hard one to gauge as the only people who should really get to make this decision are those that work in retail but how do you go about canvassing their opinion?

I've only noticed this becoming a thing recently, but why the f**k do people slam on their anchors when they are driving along a single carriageway in the dark and a vehicle approaches from the other direction? There is absolutely no need whatsoever.

I notice this a lot on my travels. IMO they shouldn't be driving at night, and they definitely lack spacial awareness.

4 minutes ago, Father Ted said:

I notice this a lot on my travels. IMO they shouldn't be driving at night, and they definitely lack spacial awareness.

Also you get more warning of approaching traffic at night so it's weird they get freaked out. Unless they're staring at the headlights and getting blinded which would be silly.

Also you get more warning of approaching traffic at night so it's weird they get freaked out. Unless they're staring at the headlights and getting blinded which would be silly.

I agree about warning. Wouldn't be surprised if they didn't avert their eyes from glare, there's a lot of morons out there.

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

"Marks & Spencers"

No. Marks & Spencer.

Thought folk up your way referred to it as Markies? ( at least my sister in law does )

Used to get visits from a rep from Hamilton who talked about Marksies! Now, that did bug me.

Oh! and Bootsies ( Boots the Chemist )

Edited by WILLIEA

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

"Marks & Spencers"

No. Marks & Spencer.

1 hour ago, WILLIEA said:

Thought folk up your way referred to it as Markies? ( at least my sister in law does )

Used to get visits from a rep from Hamilton who talked about Marksies! Now, that did bug me.

Oh! and Bootsies ( Boots the Chemist )

Asdas.

7 hours ago, NathanQP said:

People saying we should close the shops on Boxing Day, that'll really help the economy

Just open them later.

I never understood why Next need to open at 6AM anyway.

Open at midday and keep women away from the pub whilst I watch football.