Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, smpar said:

Footy banter lad-types and how they're completely stunned that a non league side (Sutton Utd) have a non league-looking dressing room.

In fact, footy banter lads in general. They're the second worst group of people in society, just behind the rugby banter lads.

1 hour ago, heedthebaa said:

Golf banter lads are by far the worst imho

Correct. 

11 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

Seeing people cycle on flat roads in the lowest gear.

Or downhill. I see a few folk every morning on my way to work going down Lanark Road in Edinburgh (a big long steep hill) in a low gear. What are they doing? 

On the subway tonight, as instructed I had moved down the busy carriage to allow more people on to the busy train. Having already been through a couple of stops, as the train started to move to leave Kelvinbridge, I felt a tap on my shoulder followed by a woman saying "Excuse me, I'm getting off at Hillhead".

Aye love, I'll just let you past. Good luck getting through the 4 other people between me and the big crowd blocking the door, who will probably all get off at Hillhead as well. Which they, and I, also did of course.

Took great delight when the barrier wouldn't let her through - a metaphorical kick in the pie, if you will. Stupid boot.

Only been paid about 2/3rds of my final wage by my previous employer. Utterly delighted I'm no longer working with the wee snivelling snake.

Good luck with the self employment route Pete. Good move, quite a few of our customers at work have went down that road, even though a few of them left their ex-employers on good terms and still do a bit of subbying when they are quiet.

Good luck with the self employment route Pete. Good move, quite a few of our customers at work have went down that road, even though a few of them left their ex-employers on good terms and still do a bit of subbying when they are quiet.

Started as self-employed today, Philpy. Got work booked for February and if all goes to plan it should be a profitable month, so fingers crossed. Got some private client stuff and some subbie work for a big mob.

On Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at 18:31, Trackdaybob said:

The car insurance trying to auto renew then calling wondering why I'd cancelled the direct debit.

Because you're £250 too expensive you fuckin robbing twats :rolleyes:

I'm about to pull that trigger after 15 years with mine.

Every year I would look at the quote and seen as it seemed reasonable I would pay. Then I spoke wi my younger cousin and realiased I was getting screwed.

A quick search on compare the market and I'm fuming.