Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

49 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:

Guys who make a performance out of taking a pish in public toilets, unbuckling belts and God knows what else.

There's no need for this attention-seeking behaviour. Spaver down, bobby out, take a pish, bobby back in, spaver up. And don't forget to wash your hands...

Essentially, when you're hanging about the gents, you don't want any performance, you just want the punters to hurry up and get their cock out? Would you like directions to the OFTW thread? 

42 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

The number of folk who don't wash their hands in my work is disturbing. "Ahm no pishin aw o'er ma hands so whit dae ah need tae wash them fur" being the usual jakie response. It takes 20 seconds and people don't think you're revolting, just do it.

The toilets in our work are unbelievably cold which is a PTTGOMN. You go for a shite and come back with frost bite in winter. I'm sure they purposely make it that cold to stop folk sitting in there to waste time, but still I'd like to be able to take a shite without having to spend my wages on thermals to be sure I survive.

Starting to think you might work in the same place as me, all your work related PTTGOYN apply to my work aswell :unsure2:

1 hour ago, Angusfifer said:

Guys who make a performance out of taking a pish in public toilets, unbuckling belts and God knows what else.

There's no need for this attention-seeking behaviour. Spaver down, bobby out, take a pish, bobby back in, spaver up. And don't forget to wash your hands...

Maybe he had trouble going when people are staring at him.

It's impossible to go for a pish without unbuckling the belt if the jeans are an all button effort. Frustrating.

8 hours ago, irvine_buddie said:

Do they treat dog bites indoors differently than dog bites outdoors? :blink:

Presumably if you're bitten inside your house then it's likely to be your own dog, or at least belong to somebody you know. If it happens outside then it could well be a strange dog, in which case they might want to look into things further in case it's a Devil Dog as the Daily Record would have it.

8 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Baws in or oot?

Ever since this started appearing I've been wondering what difference it makes. Does the OP look closely at the guy standing next to him when they're having a pish, to see if he's got his baws oot? Behaviour likely to get your face plunged in the urinal if you ask me.

16 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Used to have a pair of button up jeans. The risk of zipping the sack is eradicated. A cracking invention.

I agree there, zips are a nightmare on the nutsack and ripping out hairs. Downside to the button fly, when absolutely hammered trying to button up the fly can be like solving a Mensa puzzle at times.

I've only ever been aware of hearing a load of unnecessary unbuckling and stuff going on while, minding my business and taking a pish in the time honoured fashion.

Surely to fcuk nobody takes their baws out to pish? That's not right...

1. People who moan about money going to London from Scotland. Smug "Yes" b*****ds from the West End of Glasgow greetin' about inequality and poverty in Scotland when they'd shite themselves and get the first MegaBus back home if I offered them a chance to go for a stroll through Broadwater Farm Estate.
  2. People who moan about money going to Scotland from London and calling Scots "subsidy junkies". Smug New Labour voters greetin' about paying for Scottish people's drinking habits when they get five and a half times more spent on them on transport and infrastructure than we do back home so that their precious tube ride to work doesn't cost £15.

The only solution is indepedence for Scotland and a race riot in London that ends with the bankers being hung from the rafters and London becoming a Soviet Style Dictatorship under the control of The Chicken Conniseur.

10 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

Downside to the button fly, when absolutely hammered trying to button up the fly can be like solving a Mensa puzzle at times.

"So you see, M'Lud, my client wasn't deliberately exposing himself to the schoolgirls!"