Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

4 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

A bit like his BMI, Throbber's rage is on the increase.  I fully expect a murder in the next few weeks.

Did you expunge him from the parenting thread? Doubt anyone else was concerned but Kincy had a no doubt alcohol fueled rant about throbber on it. All related posts have been deleted.

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Did you expunge him from the parenting thread? Doubt anyone else was concerned but Kincy had a no doubt alcohol fueled rant about throbber on it. All related posts have been deleted.

Nah, I've not been on there since slating the breast feeding nazis...

And I'm too concerned about the nick of my ankle ahead of squash and tennis competitions this week to worry about deleting stuff :(

Edited by Tynieness

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

What did he say to me? I saw i had a notification from him but couldn't see the post. 

It seemed a bit over the top, all Throbber did was insinuate I was a poor father figure.

Just now, throbber said:

What did he say to me? I saw i had a notification from him but couldn't see the post. 

He said you were destroying a nice thread by bring your divisive campaign of hatred against Skidmarks into it. I called him a fool and all the posts vanished.

Just now, Bobby Skidmarks said:

He did, you questioned my parenting skills and made me look worse than Mick Philpott.

f**k knows why it was even deleted, harmless enough.

:lol: Thats funny as f**k. All i was trying to do was congratulate you as well.

US TV shows that start good but then after some success drag on for too many seasons.

Prison break was good but I genuinely could've give a f**k anymore. Sons of anarchy is another.

They suck every last penny out of these things.

My ankle is absolutely fucked.  Years of football has absolutely destroyed it, never mind I can always tell the grand kids about the stunning winner I scored in the amateur cup final back in 1998.
Shame it was an own goal, but alas it was still the winner.

Which cup final?

US TV shows that start good but then after some success drag on for too many seasons.

Prison break was good but I genuinely could've give a f**k anymore. Sons of anarchy is another.

The last season of Sons of Anarchy was the best season IMO.

But I do agree with your point.

Absolutely this.

Scrubs, prison break, 24, the saw movies (only 2 good ones for me, made 7), friends the list is endless.

The more popular they get the more diluted it gets until it loses everything about its original form that made it so good.

Disney, and folk acting like I've just smeared shite on their dinner when I say I don't care for it.

I'm not saying it's all rubbish; I remember loving the Jungle Book when I was little, and the boy can be entertained by a Disney movie, but a significant chunk of it seems to be preachy, repetitive bollocks.

Mickey Mouse himself is simply annoying, as are most of his pals. I can distinctly recall the disappointment I'd feel as a nipper if there was a cartoon scheduled into a spare 10 mins on TV, and instead of a hoped-for Tom and Jerry or Looney Tunes, there would be some Minnie Mouse crap.

I also don't like theme parks and have no desire to go to Florida.
If I was to go to Florida I would want to eat seafood and go on one of those boats with the big fans on them like they had in Gentle Ben. I would not want to go and stand in queues to go on a bunch of rides with fat screaming people.
When I've told people that I don't like the sound of Disneyland, they've looked at me askance, as though I might be carrying some contagious disease, and said stuff like "aye, but you'll have to take the wee man". 
Will I, aye?
Bellends.