Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

2 hours ago, ajwffc said:

For Falkirk Grahmston it is more made up as Baile a'Ghreumaich only seams to exist on timetables/station signs 

I'm not from that part of the country so might be wrong but I imagine the town/ area is called Grahamston rather than Falkirk Grahamston.

Baile a'Ghreumaich literally means the town of the Graham so it makes more sense than the English name of the station.

Edited by invergowrie arab

When you go for a piss, do the obligatory shake, all good, put dick back in boxers and suddenly a rogue dribble of piss comes out and you midly wee yourself. Day ruiner.

People saying this is a petty thing that gets on my nerves.

What kind of no righter sees one of these signs and lets it bother them?

How much money do you think it would actually cost to put the Gaelic version on the sign? Is it really a big deal in the grand scheme of things?

f**k sake.

You'd be as well having street signs written in Swahili for all the relevance that Gaelic has in most of Scotland

12 hours ago, supermik said:

Only recently started to dip into FB. First person I blanked was my sister in law who seems to constantly post photos of dying or tortured dogs and cats.

The time to worry is when you find out that she's doing the torturing.

When you go for a piss, do the obligatory shake, all good, put dick back in boxers and suddenly a rogue dribble of piss comes out and you midly wee yourself. Day ruiner.

Especially when you end up with the map of Africa at the knee of your jeans.

Especially when you end up with the map of Africa at the knee of your jeans.

If you aren't getting all your urine out in one go then you could have a medical problem and should go to the doctor about it.

I imagine this is a problem many of you may not be entirely familiar with, but I can't help but feel profoundly annoyed when compatriots decide try to speak English when they clearly have no idea what they're doing given the incredibly basic mistakes they make. For reference, English is compulsory in the latter stages of grade school and all throughout high school. At the very least, spellcheck what you're posting online.

Case in point, someone who changed the colour of their hair;

18450025_10209523920078120_1249458572_n.thumb.png.0966d4ae02dcbd49c7870d6d39d1eaa9.png

14 minutes ago, DutchBorderer said:

I imagine this is a problem many of you may not be entirely familiar with, but I can't help but feel profoundly annoyed when compatriots decide try to speak English when they clearly have no idea what they're doing given the incredibly basic mistakes they make. For reference, English is compulsory in the latter stages of grade school and all throughout high school. At the very least, spellcheck what you're posting online.

18450025_10209523920078120_1249458572_n.thumb.png.0966d4ae02dcbd49c7870d6d39d1eaa9.png

Be a wear of hear chances.

21 minutes ago, DutchBorderer said:

I can't help but feel profoundly annoyed when compatriots decide try to speak English when they clearly have no idea what they're doing given the incredibly basic mistakes they make. For reference, English is compulsory in the latter stages of grade school and all throughout high school. At the very least, spellcheck what you're posting online.

Oh, the irony...

2 hours ago, DutchBorderer said:

Wid

4 hours ago, throbber said:

If you aren't getting all your urine out in one go then you could have a medical problem and should go to the doctor about it.

I don't know throbs, I've seen videos of ladies who seem the picture of health but need to pee repeatedly throughout the duration of a video that only lasts twenty minutes or so.

26 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Down to my last 2 weeks of Maternity Leave :thumbsdown @Rugster should let me be a full time #yummymummy IMO.

Alternatively, get yourself back to the routine of work and adult conversation and leave Ruggy at home as a yummymummy..

e816d6821486864aadd30bced0a44033.jpg