Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I just witnessed some stupid old Diddy go onto a busy roundabout then stop and wave traffic coming onto it from the next entrance that has no right of way.

Although it sped up my time to get home, this ridiculous peice of driving annoys me.

I remember being stopped by an amnesty fundraiser when I was walking with my daughter. She said 'oh what a cute baby' then looked at me with an expression of genuine concern and asked 'is she yours?'

I think they obviously give the amnesty international ones a bit too much literature.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

I just witnessed some stupid old Diddy go onto a busy roundabout then stop and wave traffic coming onto it from the next entrance that has no right of way.

Although it sped up my time to get home, this ridiculous peice of driving annoys me.

This kind of thing annoys the hell out me. We have a system that the whole country can use and everyone knows where they stand with regards to who has right of way, why do these idiots feel the need to mess with it as they usually end up causing more problems.

Edited by thomas

I remember being stopped by an amnesty fundraiser when I was walking with my daughter. She said 'oh what a cute baby' then looked at me with an expression of genuine concern and asked 'is she yours?'

I think they obviously give the amnesty international ones a bit too much literature.

Were you wearing your Tony Blair - Kazakhstan Tour t-shirt?

Were you wearing your Tony Blair - Kazakhstan Tour t-shirt?

No. I look quite a bit younger than I actually am so for some reason some people have difficulty with the notion of me having a child. I mentioned my daughter in conversation with someone I had only recently met a few days ago. She said 'you are too young to have a child, my daughter is the same age as you.'
I said 'OK'
She said 'yes, studying hard for her exams at the moment.' Which made me wonder how old she thinks I actually am.

14 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Today I was approaching a junction and just before i got there a lady turned Into the road I was about to leave. All was well at this point until the lady realised she had made a c**t of where she wanted to go. 

I shook my head in disbelief as she pretty much stopped dead and contemplated where she was going now. If anyone had been following her they'd have piled right through her.

Edited by Gaz FFC

3 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

I was in a car once where a driver already on the roundabout stopped and waved us through.

Mind you, it was my dad's funeral procession.

Some lassie got me stopped one day to talk about donating to amnesty international. I asked her exactly how committed she was to amnesty to be asking me for money at which point she lifted her top up to show me her enormous tits which left me slevering like a dog outside a Butchers. I'm still paying my 3 quid a month even yet.

FTFY

19 hours ago, jmothecat said:

No. I look quite a bit younger than I actually am so for some reason some people have difficulty with the notion of me having a child. I mentioned my daughter in conversation with someone I had only recently met a few days ago. She said 'you are too young to have a child, my daughter is the same age as you.'
I said 'OK'
She said 'yes, studying hard for her exams at the moment.' Which made me wonder how old she thinks I actually am.

Maybe it's because you're incredibly ugly and they can't believe that any female would have sexual intercourse with you.

People who come to Thailand and complain it's hot. Ffs do you not know basic geography.

Similar to this, people who have moved to Scotland and complain that it is cold and/or rainy. Did you not do basic research on the place you chose to live?? There is barely a person alive that doesn't know that Scotland is constantly both of these things, usually at the same time.

59 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Similar to this, people who have moved to Scotland and complain that it is cold and/or rainy. Did you not do basic research on the place you chose to live?? There is barely a person alive that doesn't know that Scotland is constantly both of these things, usually at the same time.

I found myself getting annoyed, last June or July I think, by American tourists saying how much they loved the rain when it was about the shittiest summer ever. They can't win.

8 minutes ago, supermik said:

Do you think they would have shown Marine A any mercy?

Of course they wouldn't, however do you not think we should aim for higher standards of behaviour from our military?

2 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

He should have gone for the downgrade to manslaughter on the grounds of diminished responsibility from the start as opposed to the blatantly ridiculous defence that he tried to sell.

Nothing would have happened if his idiot colleague hadn't filmed it all with his personal GoPro. I'm sure it happens all the time.

Traffic on the roundabout must give way to traffic entering in Indonesia. The most bizarre thing I have ever seen. A little bit of traffic and everything grinds to a halt. It's too stupid to be petty.

People who park their motorbikes on kick stands instead of parking upright really annoys me.

29 minutes ago, Tight John McVeigh is a tit said:

Traffic on the roundabout must give way to traffic entering in Indonesia. The most bizarre thing I have ever seen. A little bit of traffic and everything grinds to a halt. It's too stupid to be petty.

People who park their motorbikes on kick stands instead of parking upright really annoys me.

Some bikes don't have centre stands, mainly sports bikes who only have 'side' stands. People that don't know about motorbikes really annoys me.