Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Some bikes don't have centre stands, mainly sports bikes who only have 'side' stands. People that don't know about motorbikes really annoys me.

Simplified rant as I'm sure the large percentage of P&B wouldn't know or care, I'll rephrase:

People who park their bikes on the 'side' stand when they have the option of using the centre stand, which is the vast majority of crappy bikes in South East Asia. Making it a pain to park beside and more likely cause a 'domino effect' if someone hits one of said bikes. People who do not have centre stands are exempt from said petty frustration as they have no other choice but to use the 'side' stand.

People who are pedantic are another petty frustration :-p

On the theme of fast food, I fucking despise the non-cooking people who queue in their cars at the drive through at the retail park in Kirkcaldy. There are so many of these twats that they are regularly queued out onto the main road to the retail park blocking the entrance. This means everyone has to wait for a few of them to be served and f**k off before they can get past.

56 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

When you can't find your mobile phone and get someone to phone it so you can locate it until you remember the fucking thing is on mute.

Especially when you try to phone someone's missing phone, only for the person, who has lost the phone, to remember that they switched it off and had it on silent before it went missing.

I was very surprised to see that rather than the rakish, manly image that's accompanied all of the reporting of him...
nintchdbpict000299823372.jpg?strip=all&w=640&quality=100
.... he is in fact a bald, fat man:
PROD-Alexander-Blackman-interview.jpg

Top tip for all the baldies on here: wear a dark green berry at a jaunty angle to appear more handsome and interesting.

Or is it the flag, berry and uniform combo? Maybe it's the gun, but you run the risk of getting shot by the Police if you cut about with a gun.

Is no-one considering the first photo is of him before the incident and the second is of him after just getting out of jail? Of course he'll look out of shape.

That can't be right. I've seen various movies where people in prison just work out all day and occasionally stab or shag each other.

23 minutes ago, Jamaldo said:

Is no-one considering the first photo is of him before the incident and the second is of him after just getting out of jail? Of course he'll look out of shape.

(Military(?)) prison famed for its extravagant feeding regimes, marines famed for their slobbery.

Especially when you try to phone someone's missing phone, only for the person, who has lost the phone, to remember that they switched it off and had it on silent before it went missing.

When you can't find your mobile phone and get someone to phone it so you can locate it until you remember the fucking thing is on mute.

Mobile phones should always be on mute/vibrate. Anyone that has a ringtone of any kind on their phone should be shot.