Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

6 minutes ago, supermik said:

The wife decided to treat me to a 4K telly. Just flicked onto Question Time. Its like watching a horror movie. Never seen so many sweaty, greasy faces and nasty greasy hairdos in my puff!

Even back in the day of 625 lines we knew politicians were oleaginous f**k-wits.  Increasing the screen definition makes no odds.

1 minute ago, jmothecat said:

It's people referring to him as 'gaffer' that always irritates me.

Man United's continued, evidently reluctant existence in the Europa League means Paul Ince is constantly plopped on a sofa next to him, doing exactly this. Ian Wright is another who's prone to it. Cretins, to a man.

7 hours ago, Cerberus said:

The best solution here would be to get rid of the cat and get a dog.

I couldn't do that. I'd miss getting woken up at 4am, having my furniture and doors scratched to bits, having any wires in the house chewed to bits, having the venetian blind slats snapped, having furballs spewed up all over the house etc.

Doing a 14hr shift, getting home at 10:40, bed at midnight, up at 2am with 2 year old who's given up on sleep for the night and currently kicking her football round the living room.
Only saving grace is I'm off today so no torturous shift to look forward to. Fml (f**k my life)

10 hours ago, supermik said:

The wife decided to treat me to a 4K telly. Just flicked onto Question Time. Its like watching a horror movie. Never seen so many sweaty, greasy faces and nasty greasy hairdos in my puff!

^^^^^ Horrific Club Photos thread for this pish

5 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Some dickhead crashed into me at a roundabout this morning and a took off. I was that taken back, I didn't catch their reg plate. Police said they doubt they'll catch whoever did it.

Even if you had the reg plod would still do f**k all about it.

Poor Matthew Bryce spent 32 hours on a surf board and thought he would die, then he got rescued and was recovering in hospital then Jackie Bird comes to interview him, give the boy a fucking break.

Jackie Bird. A wid for auld c***s of my vintage.