Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

4 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Why is it physically impossible to open one of those sachet/pouches of cat food without getting even the tiniest sliver of food or gravy splashed on you? No matter how carefully I rip it, I always end up having to wash my hands/wrists. Utterly rage inducing.

Its vile stuff, I could be close to death through starvation, and I probably still couldn't eat a sachet of it.

28 minutes ago, GordonD said:

I keep seeing this. What does it mean?

One For The Watching. The type of person who gives away the fact that they are more than likely on the sex offenders register by admitting that they own pizza scissors; pish with their balls out; wipe their arse while standing up; order a roll on sausage etc.

TalkSport's obsession with turning everything into a football conversation.

Couldn't actually give a toss about cycling / cricket, but pressing studio guests from these sports into bland chat about the English Premiership bugs me.

11 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Why is it physically impossible to open one of those sachet/pouches of cat food without getting even the tiniest sliver of food or gravy splashed on you? No matter how carefully I rip it, I always end up having to wash my hands/wrists. Utterly rage inducing.

The best solution here would be to get rid of the cat and get a dog.

Hormonal Hoovering. When Doris clatters around the house, chipping the skirting boards, sucking up everything from socks to parts of the settee. After 10 minutes she asks why it's not working, only for you to find out it's a hair clip that has caused the blockage.

13 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Whatever you do then don't ever buy a bashed tin of soup that has the ring-pull type opening.

People at work who feel the need to tell you, or display, how overwhelmed they are.

Constantly in a state of panic or disarray, almost attempting to justify their existence.

You're not busy, just shit at your job!

I don't know what you do or what working environment you have but what I will say is I have seen some very talented people really struggle at work from being overloaded.

There are of course cases where people are just crap at the job!

The wife decided to treat me to a 4K telly. Just flicked onto Question Time. Its like watching a horror movie. Never seen so many sweaty, greasy faces and nasty greasy hairdos in my puff!