Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Disney, and folk acting like I've just smeared shite on their dinner when I say I don't care for it.
I'm not saying it's all rubbish; I remember loving the Jungle Book when I was little, and the boy can be entertained by a Disney movie, but a significant chunk of it seems to be preachy, repetitive bollocks.
Mickey Mouse himself is simply annoying, as are most of his pals. I can distinctly recall the disappointment I'd feel as a nipper if there was a cartoon scheduled into a spare 10 mins on TV, and instead of a hoped-for Tom and Jerry or Looney Tunes, there would be some Minnie Mouse crap.
I also don't like theme parks and have no desire to go to Florida.
If I was to go to Florida I would want to eat seafood and go on one of those boats with the big fans on them like they had in Gentle Ben. I would not want to go and stand in queues to go on a bunch of rides with fat screaming people.
When I've told people that I don't like the sound of Disneyland, they've looked at me askance, as though I might be carrying some contagious disease, and said stuff like "aye, but you'll have to take the wee man". 
Will I, aye?
Bellends.

264f7d8dbc65c54a144c132242a0eb2f.jpg

Folk that go out using name designations from bachelor degrees alone and expect to be taken seriously.

e.g. John Smith BSc.

Loads of folk do this at my workplace. There's some folk that border on ridiculous. There's a guy in my team who has 5 accreditations after his name, borders on ridiculous

Folk that go out using name designations from bachelor degrees alone and expect to be taken seriously.

e.g. John Smith BSc.

After graduation I'm going to update my username to throbber B.Eng.

Just now, throbber said:

You went to St Andrews? You should have mentioned this before.

I have a bunch of crappy qualifications too (apart from that one) but genuinely don't know/care what the letters are.

My workmates are petty and are getting on my nerves right now. That said, I do find it almost funny that one of them is going all out to make sure I know she's not talking to me anymore since I had an argument with her last week.

Honestly, it's like working with children with petted lips some times.

My workmates are petty and are getting on my nerves right now. That said, I do find it almost funny that one of them is going all out to make sure I know she's not talking to me anymore since I had an argument with her last week.

Honestly, it's like working with children with petted lips some times.

Work is worse than high school sometimes.

e.g. John Smith BSc.

I think if someone presented themselves to me in that manner I'd have to give it back:-

"Hello, John Smith BSc"

"Awright. '19QOS19' SVQ Level 4"

Cocks.

People (mainly parents) who call children "Little People". They aren't little people, they are children, kids, wee b*****ds or whatever you like to call them. Little people just makes them sound like dwarves.

I think if someone presented themselves to me in that manner I'd have to give it back:-

"Hello, John Smith BSc"

"Awright. '19QOS19' SVQ Level 4"

Cocks.

Mizfit- SVQ Level 2 in Joinery.

Doesn't quite sound as good does it?