Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

8 minutes ago, throbber said:

I have been working on and off with the same company for 4 years now and every single time I return to employment with them they ask me for my bank details, surely they have me on file considering they know my NI and UTR numbers!

You can't change NI or UTR no's, you could have changed your bank account.

You can't change NI or UTR no's, you could have changed your bank account.

Correct but i would have assumed that since I haven't mentioned any change then they would pay me in the same account!

12 minutes ago, throbber said:

Correct but i would have assumed that since I haven't mentioned any change then they would pay me in the same account!

What if you have changed account, and forget to say? Surely better that they check, rather than pay your readies to a defunct account?

ETA readies? Mods, please.

Edited by Boghead ranter

What if you have changed account, and forget to say? Surely better that they check, rather than pay your readies to a defunct account?
ETA readies? Mods, please.

Well this is correct, why not just ask me if I still have same account rather than asking for my details again though?

It is petty though and it's why this thread has been such a success.

2 hours ago, throbber said:

I have been working on and off with the same company for 4 years now and every single time I return to employment with them they ask me for my bank details, surely they have me on file considering they know my NI and UTR numbers!

2 hours ago, throbber said:

I know you're probably pished but stop fucking shouting.

When you are sitting at a T-junction waiting on the car approaching on your right to pass so you can pull out, then they put their indicator on 2 inches before the corner and pull into the street you're on when you could have pulled out about 10 minutes ago if the cow had had the decency to let you know. 

Why did you not just pull out of you had 10 minutes time

1 hour ago, just me 2 said:

Why did you not just pull out of you had 10 minutes time

Come back to me when you have mastered the English language and we'll discuss this further.

Is that just one extreme, or anyone with an eating disorder?

I think the statement is fairly self explanatory, but I'll repeat just incase it didn't process the first time.

Fat people are utterly vile creatures.

32 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

Did you need to wear jeans again, throbs?

I did actually, but thats pretty much standard for all building sites as jobby catchers don't offer enough protection apparently.