Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Had my iPad for about 4 years. Had the same screen protector on it from the start, until yesterday when it decided to curl up on the edges and let air bubbles under it. Now today, although unconnected, I have started to get stupid William Hill adverts appearing on screen where I never had that problem before.

I previously stated that people who immediately try to get on a bus as it opens its doors, thus not allowing people on the bus to get off it as a PTTGOYN. Can I add other modes of transport to this. Including lifts!

Fucking hell have some patience people!

6 hours ago, gav-ffc said:

Smashed my phone screen on Friday night.

Only positive is that I have found a reason to get a new phone, this ones not been charging right since Xmas time.

Accidentally or in a fit of rage at letting Paul Fucking Dixon score into you?

Pippa Middleton's husband looks like the smuggest and most snooty w****r i have ever laid eyes on. I have absolutely no background information on him whatsoever and i have only seen him once but I'm almost certain he is just a rich snooty fucker who has inherited about a billion pounds off his arsehole father. 

I hope he gets eaten by a shark on his honeymoon.

Pippa Middleton's husband looks like the smuggest and most snooty w****r i have ever laid eyes on. I have absolutely no background information on him whatsoever and i have only seen him once but I'm almost certain he is just a rich snooty fucker who has inherited about a billion pounds off his arsehole father. 

They're well matched then.

I previously stated that people who immediately try to get on a bus as it opens its doors, thus not allowing people on the bus to get off it as a PTTGOYN. Can I add other modes of transport to this. Including lifts!
Fucking hell have some patience people!

I experience this every single day getting off the train. I do quite enjoy the ones that don't even look at the door and stare at the step/ground before trying to get on and shite themselves when they see there's a big baldy bastert standing right in their face.
I also refuse to take the long way round when folk crowd the door and will wait until a path is cleared for the shortest route off platform. Small joys!

35 minutes ago, throbber said:

She wouldn't have let you sniff her pants anyway, time to let it go.

2 hours ago, throbber said:

Kind of goes with the territory though - it was always fairly unlikely she was going to break with tradition and end up getting hitched six months up to the duff to this guy:

B_L4us1e.jpg

Heavily pregnant wife struggling getting into bed lastnight....

"I am getting really fed up of this"

Me: "I know"

Her: "No I dont think you do know"

Well thanks for that utterly pointless conversation which could only end with silence or an aurguement.

4682b276a79b250d8d00455e61cddecf.jpg

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Well thanks for that utterly pointless conversation which could only end with silence or an aurguement.

Just wait until you're at her bedside while she's in labour and she's digging her nails into your hand screaming "YOU DID THIS TO ME!!!"

You're going to have to be a little less sensitive than that big man. She is right after all - and it's not going to get any easier.

I'm surprised you've made it this far without bothering to complain about it.

I'm pretty sure my wife started calling me a c**t as soon as the bullet(s) had left the chamber.

20 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Looking like a section so hopefully can avoid that, but she didnt get too abusive during the first one.

Anyway, pointless shite like that is todays petty thing. Why do people bother to make a statement when there is literally no response that will make them happy. Just stay silemt ffs

When you said "I know" she heard "Shut the f**k up, I don't care about your stupid pregnancy".

She was fishing for sympathy. They expect you to come out with shite like "Oh I feel so sorry for you. Thank you for carrying our child around for 9 months. If I could do it, I would, darling." f**k that pish though - I'd rather have an argument or get the silent treatment tbh.