Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

7 minutes ago, Ross. said:

I've occasionally opened a bottle of water or can of juice when doing the shopping, in order to help deal with absolute b*****dous hangovers. Usually do the shopping earlyish on a Saturday so it's always a potential hazard.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Ross. said:

I've occasionally opened a bottle of water or can of juice when doing the shopping, in order to help deal with absolute b*****dous hangovers. Usually do the shopping earlyish on a Saturday so it's always a potential hazard.

I just take a swig and put it back on the shelf, I'm not greedy.

McDonald's offering medium and large meals with no sign of a small. 

Even 'regular' and large would be OK, medium suggests it's the middle size though, when it's not.  

Pretty sure this is exactly what this thread was started for. 

Edited by deej

Utter c***s who think that it's acceptable to change lanes without warning on a 3 lane roundabout because their lane is stationary.

Wee bit annoyed.

Driving home from work tonight. Reach the Lomondgate roundabout on the A82. Traffic in the middle and outside lanes isnt moving due to general volume of traffic. Traffic in lane 1 has a clear run through to turn left into the housing estate or continue onto the A82. I'm in lane 1 as I want to go straight through.

BMW X1 driver in lane 2 decides "ach f**k it, I'm not sitting here. I think I'll try to skip into lane 1" and pulls out in front of me without indicating. He clearly hasn't checked if the road is clear. I'm not going particularly quick - it's a 3 lane roundabout controlled by traffic lights immediately following a 2 lane roundabout thats also controlled by traffic lights. If I don't brake sharply then I'm into this p***k's front quarter panel/wheel arch. So I brake.

And some woman in a black Corsa rear ends me because she's following too close. 

BMW driver pulls away oblivious to the accident his careless driving has caused.

I signal for the Corsa to follow me to the first layby but she fucks off down the slip road to Renton.

I decide to catch up with the X1 and signal for him to pull over to have a chat about his utter cuntishness (and thats not a euphemism. It's not a "chat". I'm a complete shitebag.) X1 driver decides he'd rather not, makes some kind of hand gesture and continues to f**k off. Against good judgement, I decide to follow him. Continue to use my lights and horn at safe opportunities to stop. For perhaps a wee bit longer than was entirely sensible.

When we eventually had our chat:

- I didnt pull out, I only edged out.

- I didnt see you (obviously fucknut)

- My husband didnt see you (duh)

- I didnt see any accident (because you pulled out without looking and then fucked off)

- You must have been going too fast (on a traffic light controlled roundabout that's barely a couple of hundred yards from another traffic light controlled roundabout? and I was still able to stop without hitting your fucking useless husband)

Worthy of this thread or more suitable for "utter bawbags that get on your nerves".

11 minutes ago, BallochSonsFan said:

Utter c***s who think that it's acceptable to change lanes without warning on a 3 lane roundabout because their lane is stationary.

Wee bit annoyed.

Driving home from work tonight. Reach the Lomondgate roundabout on the A82. Traffic in the middle and outside lanes isnt moving due to general volume of traffic. Traffic in lane 1 has a clear run through to turn left into the housing estate or continue onto the A82. I'm in lane 1 as I want to go straight through.

BMW X1 driver in lane 2 decides "ach f**k it, I'm not sitting here. I think I'll try to skip into lane 1" and pulls out in front of me without indicating. He clearly hasn't checked if the road is clear. I'm not going particularly quick - it's a 3 lane roundabout controlled by traffic lights immediately following a 2 lane roundabout thats also controlled by traffic lights. If I don't brake sharply then I'm into this p***k's front quarter panel/wheel arch. So I brake.

BMW driver pulls away oblivious to the accident his careless driving has caused.

I signal for the Corsa to follow me to the first layby but she fucks off down the slip road to Renton.

I decide to catch up with the X1 and signal for him to pull over to have a chat about his utter cuntishness (and thats not a euphemism. It's not a "chat". I'm a complete shitebag.) X1 driver decides he'd rather not, makes some kind of hand gesture and continues to f**k off. Against good judgement, I decide to follow him. Continue to use my lights and horn at safe opportunities to stop. For perhaps a wee bit longer than was entirely sensible.

- I didnt see any accident (because you pulled out without looking and then fucked off)

- You must have been going too fast (on a traffic light controlled roundabout that's barely a couple of hundred yards from another traffic light controlled roundabout? and I was still able to stop without hitting your fucking useless husband)

Worthy of this thread or more suitable for "utter bawbags that get on your nerves".

Follow him and stick your car through the front of his house.

3 minutes ago, BallochSonsFan said:

Wish I had.

Being able to show the p***k how close he came to me hitting him because of his idiotic impatience would have been very enjoyable.

The incidents I witness make me smash my head as to why I don't have 1 yet.

1 day I'm gonnae be in an incident that's not my fault and I'm gonnae punch me for not having 1.

This may be your cue to get 1 too

17 minutes ago, BallochSonsFan said:

Wee bit annoyed.

BMW driver in total w**k shocker.

4 minutes ago, HenryHill said:

Follow him and stick your car through the front of his house.

Nah. Fucker was up from England on holiday. Would be a long drive.

I hope he eats a dodgy deep fried mars bar and ends up with the mother of all arse aches.

6 hours ago, deej said:

McDonald's offering medium and large meals with no sign of a small. 

Even 'regular' and large would be OK, medium suggests it's the middle size though, when it's not.  

Pretty sure this is exactly what this thread was started for. 

Small would be a Happy Meal.

Wee bit annoyed.

Didn't read as it was just too long but threw you a like for the effort.
Well done on not liking something about roundabouts and BMW drivers.