Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, MEADOWXI said:

Superglue the remote toddler to the side of the TV,

1   The toddler will not be able to move  it,

2   It will give the TV that Gary Glitter 1970s look that probably matches the decor of your home,

You avoid the exercise of getting up and down to change the channel won't do you any harm.

FTFY

3 hours ago, Tynieness said:

Audi drivers, non signalling ignorant c***s...

Had a weird 1 this morning.

Approaching roundabout and as I'm going straight ahead I'm in the left lane and too my right is an Audi indicating right.

All is well until it's our turn to enter the roundabout and the useless fucknugget Audi is now half in my lane and half in his.

I have to slow down or I'm taking the side off his car. Considering the size of my vehicle I can't imagine he didn't see me but is infact just another useless c***s wi German car syndrome

6 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Are most drivers in Germany like this?

Germany is the most terrifying place I have ever driven. And I include Poland during a snowstorm in that. 

The autobahn has sections where it is basically a free for all in terms of speed. A paradise for absolute roasters... 

43 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Dunno if it's all phones but my HTC can be used as the TV and sky remote.

Samsung phones will sync with Samsung TVs as I discovered one night in the pub as I switched a TV off in the buidl up to the football when a new message appeared on my phone and out of curiosity I opened an app for controlling the TV.

2 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

Samsung phones will sync with Samsung TVs as I discovered one night in the pub as I switched a TV off in the buidl up to the football when a new message appeared on my phone and out of curiosity I opened an app for controlling the TV.

Signing in for something like the 5th time today, so having to wade through a pile of shitty pop-up adverts that I pay not to see.
For the love of my dick, please fix this fucking site.

If you're on the app just hit cancel. I've not a clue what my password is, just hit cancel and I stay logged in.