Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

32 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

This. Every fucking time. Just look at the phone. Don't grab it. Don't touch it. Just look at it. It's right in front of your face. You don't need to hold it. Or even touch it.

The wife, mainly fwiw.

I think mums/grandparents are the worst for this. Show a photo and every single time they'll grab it and start swiping as if hoping to see some dodgy photos you've got stored or something.

Infuriating.

Leave her.

I'm almost ashamed to admit that's exactly what i'm doing.
Other half was going to Spain with her sister and nephew so I booked a few days in Amsterdam.
Feel bad for them but at least they're insured.
On a positive note, I have a shitload of euros to spend now!

39 minutes ago, Tommy Nooka said:

I'm almost ashamed to admit that's exactly what i'm doing.
Other half was going to Spain with her sister and nephew so I booked a few days in Amsterdam.
Feel bad for them but at least they're insured.
On a positive note, I have a shitload of euros to spend now!

The word 'Hero' gets banded about too much these days.

You sir, are a hero.

McDonalds ads on the TV and Wireless here, too many too often, too irritating and now actually saying "Mickey D's?

(I realize this should probably be in the TTAODYOTVRN)

4 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Rewatching the Last King of Scotland and totally forgot about the killed burd in the bath, with her arms and legs swapped.

The fart he does when he gets squeezed is exceptional

Edited by Todd_is_God

When I hear the term "they're pregnant" when describing an expectant couple. Anytime I hear this, I genuinely want to punch the perpetrator in a fit of rage.

This. So very much this. Just this morning I saw a post on another forum where a man declared "We're pregnant!"

Although there's a part of me that likes the idea of men like that being made to give birth.

Old people milling about in the supermarket. Standing in the middle of the aisle so no one can get past, agonising over every purchase.

They can't really help it though - they're old, and we'll be old soon.

But the c***s standing yapping, who have no excuse (sometimes weans, sometimes not). They need to burn in hell.

16 hours ago, GTG_03 said:

Old people milling about in the supermarket. Standing in the middle of the aisle so no one can get past, agonising over every purchase.

What d'you think shopping trollies are for?

Far, far from petty: Land Rover driver turning the A96 into a 25mph zone for 15+ miles with her horse box. She pulled in eventually after numerous chances to do so earlier, but evidently at Morgan McVeigh's for a cup of tea, this after creating a phase of lunatic overtaking manoeuvres from other drivers wanting to escape the mile long tailback. It's folk like this that bring out the homicidal maniac in me.

The recent phenomenon of someone tweeting something mildly amusing or caring being worthy of writing an article about. Facebook is full of them.

'Footballer Peter Crouch posted a picture on Twitter that BROKE the Internet'

You scroll down, it has some background about Crouch then:

'His funny tweet has been retweeted by 7,797 people!'

You scroll down more and there's a bit more useless background information.

'Crouch was on his holiday when he tweeted this picture: '

And it shows a picture of Crouch with some giraffes and a caption about him spending time with family.

'The replies BROKE the Internet'

Then they show some replies to the tweet.

How do they spin one mildly amusing tweet into a long article that you need to scroll down for ages to even see?

27 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Far, far from petty: Land Rover driver turning the A96 into a 25mph zone for 15+ miles with her horse box. She pulled in eventually after numerous chances to do so earlier, but evidently at Morgan McVeigh's for a cup of tea, this after creating a phase of lunatic overtaking manoeuvres from other drivers wanting to escape the mile long tailback. It's folk like this that bring out the homicidal maniac in me.

I'll get Romeo and Lhads to arrange a vigil for your lost minutes.